Swap 41 "No Clowning around!"

bucktail

Nice we picked up another before the deadline,I'm going to need address to send these out,thanks Q

Kdog

Just got my 1/24oz chub heads PC, will try to post a pic when I get some tied up purty

bucktail

So a total of six jigs needed right? QPassage you get a minute I am going to need your address to ship these out

Kdog

Looks to me like Len was #7, so a total of 7 jigs including the 1 for jig craft

QPassage

Sorry guys for not being so involved the last couple day. Been under the weather so bad that today day 5 is the first I been able to sit up for more than a couple minutes. Thank you to whom ever stepped up to keep the thread going and adding Len. I'll send out pm's hopefully today or tomorrow with the mailing info. Thanks Bo

Len

My entry mailed this morning....These are approximately 1/32oz. and probably will need to be fished with a float to cast!
173_zpshn0gpb25.jpg

Kdog

Heads are fnished, gonna try to tie tomorrow night and mail on Thyrsday. I hate taking it ti the wirem but I junked a lot of heads getting to this point.

hookup

Out of town the past week. Will drop them in the mail tomorrow

edit - in the mail

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys.... everyone already knows i am probably the biggest procrastinator here. I had full intentions of having these finished up on Wednesday so i could mail yesterday but have been fighting the flu bug my generous children passed along to me. The past 3 days i have laid on the couch after work until it was time to go lay in bed. ugh. I even have 4 jigs finished that i tied on Tuesday but haven't looked at the vise since. Finally broke down and got a doc appt today and will get the jigs finished over the weekend so i can mail them on Monday. Sorry for the delay. -: Russ

Kdog

Russ, dont feel bad, mine are tied, bagged and been unable to get to PO before it closes. Mine are going out tomorrow.

bucktail

No hurry fellas ,seems that same bug has been all over this start of spring,my daughter had same thing last week here in CNY,WAS NASTY ...Glad i stayed away .....so far

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Dropped mine in the mail today.  The very nice mail lady used a sticker for my return envelope.  I told her i thought the sticker would not work because it was dated and that stamps would be better..... but she insisted it would work just fine this way.  Whole line of people behind me and she seemed to think she was right so i did not argue past that.  QPassage, if you have any issue with mine coming back to you, let me know and i will paypal or send you the cost of the postage.

- edit - The bag with the extra jigs is yours QPassage.  Thanks for hosting!

Kdog

Sorry guys, my night person called off and it took untill 8pm to find relief coverage till the end of the day. Mine will go priority mail tomorrow

QPassage

I got mine painted over the weekend and after the oven cure they ran badly. Repainting tomorrow and tying on Wed.

Back