JIG SWAP #29 >>>> Signups Closed <<<<<<

JUNGLEJIM1

I was informed last week that I'm the host for swap #29. I've never hosted one on JigCraft so bear with me. Sign ups will start today and run through March 15th. Anyone and everyone is welcome. Jigs need to be mailed to me by March 31st. Only one jig per person is required but you can make two per person if you like. I plan on making two for everyone in case they lose one while doing some field testing. Jigs can be any size up to 1/8th oz. Any color is fine but would like to see some red or pink somewhere on them. Hope that the ice is off the lakes by then. Getting a little antsy about getting some line wet. Swap #29 is now open. Let's have some fun with this.

Participants Listing
01. JUNGLEJIM1 = received
02. Radtexan - received
03. AtticaFish - received
04. LedHed - received
05. hhawkins - received
06. Kdog - received
07. Pepop - received
08. plateboater - received
09. hookup - received
10. ACAMS - received
11. Jason O - received
12. Bourbonbilly - received
13. stabgnid - received
14. Nightprowler - mailed
15. Pup - received
16. chill49 - received
17. NorCoMike - received
18. QPassage - received

Radtexan

Since This is your first one here hosting it's customary the smapmiester makes 10 each for everyone.

I'm in !

hookup

I'm in. Just got a new batch of bear hair so I'll try some simple jigs.

JUNGLEJIM1

Ten per tier would be a little much for me but nice try. I did get a great deal on some Owner hooks recently so I plan on using some #4's with this swap. Need to figure out what jig mold to use next and get them poured in the next couple days while the weather is still nasty. Six inches of snow since yesterday here but it's supposed to be in the 50's by next weekend.

plateboater

5" here in Central IL.....Pouring this afternoon. Open water real soon with the warm temps coming!!

hookup

Poured yesterday. Ice all day today, so painted the heads rock star pink. I'm usually not a bling type, but purple & smallies are magic. Will tie a few extras for me to throw & see what bites them when the water's soft again.

plateboater

JJ....not saying to tie 10 per person just thought it was good to have 10 guys sign up in one day for the swap.

Radtexan

plateboater said:
JJ....not saying to tie 10 per person just thought it was good to have 10 guys sign up in one day for the swap.
it wasn't you plate. There's another trouble maker here ;)

AllenOK

I would like to, but don't know if I'll have the time. Working two jobs, and I have an order for 100 jigs due by April 1st.

Pup

I am considering this. Haven't participated in one in a long time. Have to check the Honey-Do List first though... ;)

Back