Jig Swap #28

AllenOK

Chill49, I signed up and was planning on doing a Rabbit jig, and ended up going with what I sent in. Even changed the type of eyes for the jigs part-way through. Good thing I always paint/tie more than what I actually need. That way I have some "wiggle room".

plateboater

the snail mail hit today and everyone is in.......the only problem.....I leave for business trip o-dark hundred on Monday. I will not have jigs back out until next Saturday!

I will post pics tomorrow......Great group jigs

plateboater

Back in USA today....for those who have traveled to any country outside of USA I become humble on the liberties we have and will protect those rights every day to my last breath. Electricity, a place to sleep out of the weather, water, frig, Air Conditioning.

Will have jigs out Saturday.

hookup

Welcome home. Last job I had visited many vacation spots in the world; like Haiti, El Salvador, Brazil, Trinidad, etc.

Did make the best of it by bringing the old Ugly stick with a cheap reel - but every time I can back the US felt like getting on the ground & kissing it.

hookup

Yep ... worse thing I saw was a guy suck a 12g shotgun shell. Not willingly either

stabgnid

Got My Today !! Awsome Ties Everyone !! Now I Know What Level I Need My Work Needs To Be At !!

QPassage

Got mine today. You Guy's have really made some fantastic jigs. My biggest problem will be deciding which one to tie on first.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got mine as well - cool looking stuff from everyone. Always impressed with the skills. Math homework tonight took way too long and hope to get a chance to look 'em over closer tomorrow rather than in the blue light of the computer screen tonight. Thanks for hosting plateboater!

plateboater

Glad to host....will be ready for another when needed. With all the extras for sure worth it! Made everyone into there own large ziplock bags in the living room to keep everything separated was the only issue with wife!!!!

hookup

I'm still on the left coast, so wont know if I got anything until next week.

Back