Jig Swap #28

plateboater

Hello Team,

First time hosting a swap however I have participated in many. I think anyone can go back at older swaps to understand the fundamental rules and shipping. I am looking at below zero temps here in Illinois and thinking spring. Let's get 2015 kicked off with your best spring jigs for colder water. I have caught them on small and big. So I think we stretch 1/4 oz down to 1/32 oz. If we have less than 15 tiers we go with two jigs per tier. If we have over 15 you will only need to produce one jig. No other rules for this swap on design or color. Let's use our imagination and have no limits. I think crappies ......I think hot grease so the goal is specks in the boat.

Sign up starts now......Jan 18 9:00PM central standard time ends sign up. Please have all jigs to me by Feb 5. I will send all jigs out Feb 7. Pending on sign up we may shorten time frame is we have agreement. We need to kick off 2015 with a real good show. Looking forward to results.

1. Plateboater completed
2. Jay Wirth received
3. ACAMS received
4. Kdog received
5. AtticaFish received
6. Radtexan received
7. AllenOK received
8. QPassage received
9. Hookup received
10. chill49 received
11. Pepop received
12. stabgnid received

plateboater

Nice....getting this moving now. Would be nice to have 20 members in the game for 2015 Jig Swap kick off! We have a good group of tiers on the forum. Time to shine!

plateboater

Jay Wirth
ACAMS
Kdog

We need some more takers!!!!!!!!!!!! Plenty of time. We have some new players on the page. Get in the game there is not a bad jig on a swap.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm willing to jump in.

plateboater - you can edit your original post and put your list there if you want. You can also continue to edit the post and update as new signups come in and as they are received and so on. Up to you though. :icon14:

plateboater

Gotcha Attica.....thanks looking forward to your jigs with the master touch on the paint jobs!!

Need some more players.....JJ, Pepop, Led, JigMan, Pup and others.....

plateboater

Thanks Allen.....Attica is also helping here! Thanks. Still need some player!!! We have some new faces out here jump into the swap! Stump, Pepop where are you?

QPassage

I'm not much of a cold water crappie man, as I'm usually working more on early Spring trout stuff. But, I'm betting I can come up with something. Count me in please!

hookup

I'm having a blonde moment, but if you let me, I'll jump on w/ a 3/16 oz silicon/bucktail

plateboater

Chill49 is in!!!!! We have new members......sign up. YOU will not be disappointed! Instructions/concerns you can PM me. We are trying to make everyone a better tier on here.

plateboater

We have ten with several days left for sign up......................20? We have some great tiers on here. Looking to sign a few more up.

plateboater

Hey guys.....still a couple days to sign up. Would hate to post pics after the fact and people wishing there were in the swap. Let's do it!

Back