Jig Swap #28

AllenOK

Got home late, trying to take care of a few things before going to bed. Did open it after I made the post to show SWMBO. She likes many of those jigs.

hookup

Just got how & haven't seen anything yet - but no worries. Wife's sick & stuff is scattered everywhere.

hookup

Got mine today too ... nice job everyone

Question - did anyone pour & tie on the new eagle claw lil nasty hook? If so, which one?

Thx

Pepop

Got my package yesterday but I can't open it until Monday. The PO is saying I owe $.54 postage but by my scale I stamped the envelope with $.35 more than needed. Go ahead and call me cheap but there's a principle here.

plateboater

Ha.....I reweighed all I put posted on the ones that needed more! Double checked for everyone. Do not what happen to yours Pepop

Radtexan

Pepop said:
Got my package yesterday but I can't open it until Monday. The PO is saying I owe $.54 postage but by my scale I stamped the envelope with $.35 more than needed. Go ahead and call me cheap but there's a principle here.

Give em heck Vern !!

Great bunch of jigs everyone. Thanks for hosting plate, and well done.

Pepop

plateboater said:
Ha.....I reweighed all I put posted on the ones that needed more! Double checked for everyone. Do not what happen to yours Pepop
What happened to mine is, according to the USPS postage calculator, my package which weighs 3.4oz requires $1.61 in postage and I stuck 4 First Class stamps on it which comes to $1.96 so there's no reason for a "postage due" note on the package. I was iced in today so maybe tomorrow I'll get out and take care of it.

Pepop

Got a reprieve on the Winter Mess today but the temp stayed in the mid 30's, so the forecasted Round 2 we're supposed to get tomorrow will definitely stick & probably cause some driving hazard's. Looks to be another good day to stay inside.

Back