Jig Swap #28

Pepop

Sorry Brett, I haven't been on the site for a while. I'm just finishing hosting 2 swaps and things have slowed down a bit so count me in.

plateboater

Fantastic news! Thanks Pepop. Limited amount of time left to sign up............friends do not let this opportunity slip away. New tiers....do not be shy!

plateboater

heads up on time lines......I will need jigs by deadline or will be addtional week delay. Was advised yesterday, I need to go out of country for a job review on site. Will not be back in country until the following Thursday late evening. So we will play it by ear on when I have everyones jigs. Look foward to the swap. Still a little time to get in!

Pepop

So, looks like 12 is the magic number! Verify my math plz, that's 13 twice so 26 jigs total, correct? 2 jigs of different pattern's, different sizes, or even the same, right?

Kdog

Pepop, I think you are right but gotta wait for Plateboater to confirm. I think I've already finished mine <> and want to get in the mail before then end of the week.

plateboater

I am included in the 12 so I believe 12 jig x 2 .........24 jigs. First time running the swap. Am I missing something. Again.....first time.

plateboater

As the team sends in the jigs I will post.....I will start with mine to get the ball rolling.
1/16 with marabou/kip tail (have to clean the eye) and the 1/4 geared up flank with a little satin under the belly. Many do not run with a quarter but I did real good spider rigging last year on a quarter.

Address:
Plateboater
719 11th Street
Lacon IL 61540

View attachment 5
View attachment 6

Attachments

• DSCN1419.JPG
    DSCN1419.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCN1423.JPG
    DSCN1423.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 62

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
When we started out swaps here we were always doing an extra swap that i was holding on to and not using. Plan was to use these for pictures if needed and also possibly selling of to profit the website or donate, etc. Some have included the extra set, some not. I'm in the swap so i can get pic there if need be. Either way works for me...... you are the host!

plateboater said:
I am included in the 12 so I believe 12 jig x 2 .........24 jigs. First time running the swap. Am I missing something. Again.....first time.

plateboater

Gotcha..........13 jigs x 2 ......26 jigs per person in this swap is what we will do. Thanks Attica for gap closure!! Should have just followed Pepop......not failed me yet!

Kdog

Getting ready to package mine. OK, I went a bit overboard and tied 3 because I could not decide which I liked the best.

Jig 1 - 1/16 Walleye head #4 BN Sickle, Hot pink head with Pearl belly and irridescent eyes, Pink Crystal body, Light pink feather tail.
View attachment 8

Jig 2 - 1/16 ball head #4 BN Sickle, A Electric Chicken Variant Chart Yellow head, Pink antron Chenille, Fluor Yellow tail
View attachment 9

Jig 3 - 1/24 Walleye Head #4 BN Sickle, Lavender Head and irridescent eyes, Hot Pink Thread neck, Pearl Crystal body. Pink Feather tail

Attachments

• 28-1.jpg
    28-1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 28-2.jpg
    28-2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 28-3.jpg
    28-3.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 68

hookup

I missed it too. Almost done tying, should have jigs in the mail soon.

Just to confirm ... I'm sending you 13 bags of jigs. Each bag will have 2 jigs. Right?

AllenOK

Ok, I only tied up one pattern, totaling 26 jigs, 13 pairs. Were we supposed to do two different patterns?

Back