JIG SWAP #29 >>>> Signups Closed <<<<<<

Jason O

Jigs away..... Sent 19 wasn't sure if it was suppose to be 18 or 19. No big deal. Thanks for putting this on Jim.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ya know.... think i painted up 20 heads and never counted them again, so you will probably have some extras of mine. They went out today after lunch, expected delivery date 04/01. If you get a package from Lubbock and Attica on the same day........... just make sure you open that Ohio package FIRST. :D

Radtexan

Folks I owe everyone an apology..I had every thing bagged and tagged for the jigs on monday as promised..

Took 7 packs to the PO to mail..Only problem the swap pack fell out in the truck..Just saw it a few min ago,,,IT IS POSTAL now..

Dang it,beaten by Russ again :p

Shows a Monday delivery Jim.

JUNGLEJIM1

ACAMS jigs arrived today. Still waiting on a few. Got some killer jigs tied up in this swap, hopefully will be mailing these back soon. Going to add something not related to fishing to everyone's package. It has to do with another hobby of mine. Maybe bring you good luck on a fishing trip.

LedHed

Sponsor
Hahaaa - was busy moon gazing. Thought I was going to make it today - will send out Monday. Sorry guys - have a reputation to up hold.....

Nightprowler

Mine were shipped 1st class USPS on the 27th. If you've not received mine by now, its probably's not gonna happen.
I can tie some more and ship them by this weekend or just sit this one out and catch the next one.
Let me know what the group wants.

Herb

JUNGLEJIM1

Ledhed's package arrived yesterday. Nightprowler, it's been a bad year for the usps. more packages are showing up late or not at all then ever before with me. They might still show up. If you want get some tied up and send them again. I'd hate for anyone to get penalized when it isn't their fault. Let me know if you are sending more and I'll wait.

Back