JIG SWAP #29 >>>> Signups Closed <<<<<<

Kdog

Only get tracking if you have PO post it. If you use stamps, no tracking

This explains it well, if you remember

JUNGLEJIM1

Got everything sorted and ready to ship. Included a " LUCKY ROCK" with each package that I tumbled and polished. Will post pictures later today after I get these in the mail.

Nightprowler

I received a small package Friday from the USPS. It contained my return envelope, addressed back to me and the return shipping cash.... YES CASH. What was missing is several packs of flank feathers and all the jig packs.

I can't knock the postal service to bad. I ship a lot of items, and this is a first for me.

I'll try and catch the next swap.
Herb

LedHed

Sponsor
at least you got something back....

Hopefully whoever ended up with the jigs put them in their back pocket and forgot about it.

Kdog

Nightprowler said:
I received a small package Friday from the USPS. It contained my return envelope, addressed back to me and the return shipping cash.... YES CASH. What was missing is several packs of flank feathers and all the jig packs.

I can't knock the postal service to bad. I ship a lot of items, and this is a first for me.

I'll try and catch the next swap.
Herb

Sorry, This person removed or deleted the image

Pup

Received my jigs today. :icon14: Nicely done everyone and thank you again JJ. The Pipeline Canyon Jasper is very cool. :)

QPassage

JJ Thanks for hosting, jigs were in my mailbox today. Great work everyone a fine bunch of jigs.
Thanks Bo

JUNGLEJIM1

The Pipeline canyon jasper is the name for where it was found in Utah. I have a friend there who sends me some of her scraps which I tumble and polish. Sent a few other kinds of rock to mix it up. JigCraft rocks so I thought everyone in the swap should get one. There is so much variety of rock around the world. Just another addiction of mine. Really enjoyed hosting this one. Thanks everyone !!!

Radtexan

JUNGLEJIM1 said:
The Pipeline canyon jasper is the name for where it was found in Utah. I have a friend there who sends me some of her scraps which I tumble and polish. Sent a few other kinds of rock to mix it up. JigCraft rocks so I thought everyone in the swap should get one. There is so much variety of rock around the world. Just another addiction of mine. Really enjoyed hosting this one. Thanks everyone !!!
Thanks Jim for a well run swap.

I've done a little rock hounding over the years.we don't have many cool finds out here gemology wise, but got a lead last week on some finds just a few miles east of here.

My buddy's father in law ran across these. I'm still twistin arms to get better directions. All he's giving up so far is 4 miles east of point x. I offered to be blindfolded going in.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429056295.833436.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429056295.833436.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 41

JUNGLEJIM1

Cool arrowheads Rad. Don't believe I have any of those in my collection. Texas has some pretty cool rocks, just have to no where to look.

Kdog

Got my package yesterday or the day before,,,,, not sure have not checked mail for a couple days. Nice ties and a gorgeous rock,

Back