Jig Swap # 35

hookup

rooster's a critter lol

I think I had a sneak preview ;-)

Jerry T

Seems my box of critter goodies is no good to me. My kip tails are crap.... doh! The hair is too short for me to tie with. Already painted 20 heads but when I broke out the kip - thoroughly disappointed....

Sorry, sir, but please remove me from this jig swap.....

hookup

Jerry, just throw a little of that kip in for an accent & it'll qualify.

Or .... cut some of your kids hair?

LoL

Fin and Fur

Bummer deal there! I opened a box and found two turkey wings and other patches decentegrated the other day. It's pretty dishartening, sorry for your loss. Hopefully the whole box isn't a loss.

I'm with hookup. Got a house cat, or a dog? He might even allow hair off a critter toy like the one I posted earlier

Jerry T

LoL! No pets at this house.

Let me see if there's anything I can come up with that isn't typical hackle and I'll let you know by the signup closing date.

Y'all rule! Thanks for being so nice about it and trying to make things work.

AllenOK

Do you know anyone with an honest coonskin cap? Know anyone with a critter as a taxidermy mount? Think they'll let you clip some hair/fur?

If you can't find anything, send a me a message. I've got boxes full of stuff! I'm sure I can think of something...

hookup

I have so much critter fur, drop me your address in a PM and I"ll send you something that'll work.

Right now I know I have deer pelt, bucktail, bear, beaver, rabbit, coyote, fox ... and after this weekend, I'll have a few more thx to Len lol

Jerry T

You gentlemen are too nice!

I have found a pack of something that will work. Was just coming to let y'all know I'm good for the swap. Such a generous crowd!

hookup

Great - looking forward to everyone's creative critter jigs

hookup

I'll email everyone my address

AllenOK

I got mine tied up today. I just need to make the toe-tags. Hoping to actually use the printer this time. My handwriting sucks vulture butt.....

Fin and Fur

Been busy with work, experimental dying and spring cleaning projects, start tomorrow night. Got all the dying done on 2 critters looking at trying to incorporate some horse mane into it too.

Kdog

Better than Green Donkey D#$&s

If you need help, PM me, I have a template that works with open office - a free software almost equal to MS office.

Back