Swap 41 "No Clowning around!"

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Was going to tie up 2 different patterns to send but wanted to get them finished and shipped.  I did paint 2 sets so everyone will at least get an extra blank head.  Here is the red nose booger i put together.......

View attachment 3

Attachments

• IMG_0393_e.jpg
    IMG_0393_e.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 76

Kdog

Mine are on the way, priority mail, eta thursday. Put some extras in for the host. Sorry for the delay

QPassage

Got the rest of the jigs in today. Great looking jigs guys. And THANK YOU for the extras! I'll quit clowning around and get mine repainted tomorrow and back in the mail to you guys probably on Monday.

QPassage

Just a quick update.  All the jigs will ship out tomorrow morning.  Sorry for the delay guys, been busy getting ready for my trip next week, getting orders caught up and a medical test tomorrow that I'm not looking forward to.  Getting ready to have C3, C4, and C5 disc cleaned up and a couple bone spurs removed.  The test tomorrow is for nerve damage "cervical monogram".  They tell me bed rest for 2 days and to expect very bad headaches.  Man it sure does suck getting old.  If I knew then what I know now I'd have played a lot harder in my younger days and then done the dirty word called work, till I croaked.   :cool:
I'll post pics and all whilst I'm doing bed rest.  Already got the laptop set and ready to go.  Thank you for the extra's my friends.  And the jigs all look phenomenal.  
Bo

QPassage

They are in the mail.  If the PO can keep it together, they might just get there by tax day.  
Great group of jigs guys!  You guys can fish in my Fishing Circus any time.  Thank you for the extra's, I just may have to frame these clowns and hang them on the wall in the tying room.  Grab the net, the tightrope and gather up the Clowns and lets fish this circus!  Thank you everyone who partook and thank you Jig Craft.   

AtticaFish_1.jpg

Buucktail.jpg

HookUp.jpg

Kdog.jpg

Len.jpg

qp.jpg

Kdog

Got mine thursday, opened up today when I could amire the fine work everyone submitted. Thanks and good job.

QPassage

Since the Clowns are all in, assuming AtticaFish has his.  I'm calling the Circus o-fish-ally closed.  Thanks guys.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, been a few days since i have logged in here. Yes, i did get mine in the mail. They all look great and hope to throw a few this weekend.

Good luck with your back QPassage. I am hitting 40 this year and really starting to feel the old creep in. Both my hip and lower back i think are going to give up around the same time. A car accident 15 years ago got that process started and now i can forecast the weather better than anyone on TV. Hope you have a quick recovery.

Back