Swap 42 Your go-to For...

Jay Wirth

I've been fishing a lake in Central NY that is well known for crappie and tiger musky, it also has a healthy population of chain pikerel. With that in mind for swap 42 let's tie our favorite go-to pattern for one of the species mentioned above. I realize these species are quite different so the swap will surely have some interesting patterns. We will leave the limit open to all who want to participate. Start tying in May with deadline mail date to host June 10.

1 JayWirth (host)
2 hookup
3 AtticaFish

QPassage

Sorry guys been really busy.  But I think I can find time to do a few of my crappie specials.  Please add me to the list.  Thanks.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Since this sat for 3 weeks with such little interest, the 3 of us who signed up decided to just do a small 3-way swap among ourselves. Just mailing out to the other 2 involved so it all comes out the same with postage as it would for a regular swap. We will get some pics up.

hookup - I got your package. Hopefully get mine tied up and shipped before the end of the month.

hookup

Got the jigs a few days ago - nice job

I'm not a fly fisherman so my pastor scored with the fly - he thx you

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm moving slow of course. I just need to paint up a couple heads that are the same and tie them up. Should be by the end of the week. Last week got away from me with the holiday weekend. I am learning that you can dump just as much repair money into a camper as you can a boat. ughh. I did receive both your sets of ties. Nice looking work.

hookup

Dad & Mom had a 5th wheel they use to pull around the country - Maintenance and upkeep on both the Chevy big block & trailer was not cheap

Back