JigCraft swap #9

Radtexan

JigMan said:
Yea.... You gotta know how to fish to give lessons

That will leave a mark.....

LedHed said:
Roger - is the gaurantee good for SoCal too
Cant guarantee anything out there Led,,,,I only know how to fish when the wind is blowing 25 with white caps...

SaltyBuckster

My swap jigs were mailed today.Make sure you grab your goodies Prowler,I think you'll like them if you don't have any already.

jtoddtx

Well after 30 something jig heads, I finally made 10 that I could live with.I will have mine in the mail tomm.
Thanks Guys and look forward to see what all comes back.

Nightprowler

Thank You Bruce, are you pouring those heads? The open mouth on the jig is a cool little feature.
NP

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
All mine are tied, just need to get some tags on them and headed south!Some good looking jigs so far!

jtoddtx - 10 out of 30...... yikes! haha! Done that before. :p One good thing about those ones that aren't quite right - you can throw a quick tie on them and you don't worry so much about loosing them. Those jigs you brave throwing into the deep cover will die young but reap the biggest rewards. :bigfish:

Nightprowler

The swap jigs are boxed up and heading home today (the busiest mailing day of the year). They look even better in person. Everyone did an outstanding job! The jigs are "Works of Art" and I'm not sure I can test the guarantee. Thanks for the swap gifts and for allowing me to participate with such a great group of tiers. I will post the pictures later in a new thread in case some want to see them for the first time when theirs arrive. It always amazes me what I learn from these swaps.
Thanks again and I wish you all a very blessed Christmas.
NP

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got my jigs yesterday! :cool: May even get to put them to the test one evening here soon since the water does not seem to want to freeze up this year. The tiny Doc jig may get his wings first in the cold water.

Thanks for hosting Prowler!

Back