4. Black & Grey Painted Head
5. Chartruese Eyes
6. Chartruese Flash

Attachments

• DSC00018.JPG
    DSC00018.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 88

Nightprowler

There looking good guys! It really doesn't matter to me if you post pictures. I always like to show some teaser photo's along the way. Mine are almost done. It's been a loooooonnnnnnggggggg time since I have not put eyes on a jig. We visited the Newport Aquarium over the holiday and seen their fish with no eyes. I guarantee mine could catch some of those fish.....
NightProwler

Len

"Feeding Minnow" Jig....This always has been one of my go-to-jigs!Maybe it is the strands of Crystal Glo-Green in the tail?

Jigs090.jpg

Nightprowler

LOL, LOL, LOL, you guy's whining and crying "No Guarantee"! Who you kiddin'? If you can't catch fish with what we’ve seen thus far, then I need to turn in my "Secret Jig Tiers Club" card. We have lifetime members who’s teeth would fall out to tie jigs like these. And I'm sure the rest of this group will be right there. Outstanding is all that really needs to be said.
Shhhhhhhh Guarantee,
NightProwler :cool:

Radtexan

Im done,and no its not a combo you havent seen before...But since I had to issue a guarantee here it is...

Albeit a new head color,if this one doesnt catch you some fish,Ill come and sit in the boat with ya till it does ...... scared.gif

DSCN2372.jpg

Nightprowler

WOW, Ultra Cool jig Rad, but I'm really impressed with the guarantee and "FREE" fishing lessons.
NP

Back