JigCraft swap #9

Nightprowler

This swap theme is one with your “Money Back Guarantee”. If you were to take your wife (significant other to some) to the lake today and wanted to insure that she could catch fish on your jigs, show us what you would want on the end of her line. Knowing how they talk, you’ll want them to tell all her friends and family, that your “little jig hobby” actually works. Because if she doesn’t catch fish, your next order for that cool stuff you’ve been eyeing, might get cancelled.

Show us the workhorse of workhorses!

1. Sign-up runs now through Nov 20, 2011
2. All participants should complete and mail their jigs by Dec 12, 2011
3. All tiers are welcome to participate.
4. Jig Size will be 1/8 ounce and smaller.
5. The head must be something other than round.
6. Jig may be constructed with any natural or manmade material.
7. I will send a PM to each participant after the deadline has been reached and
let them know how many jigs they need to tie and where to send them.

Now let’s have some fun!
NightProwler

Here's the list to date.
1. AtticaFish......................home
2. SaltyBuckster.................home
3. Radtexan.......................home
4. Crappiecripplerjigs...........
5. jtoddtx..........................home
6. LedHed..........................home
7. Crappie Happy................
8. Doc Crappie...................
9. Len...............................home
10. NightProwler..................home

crappiecripplerjigs

The weather has cooled, my sons 7 months of baseball games are over, and I am ready to tie. Put me down. Looks like I have missed many excellent posts and lots of new members. Should be fun!

Nightprowler

There's still a few days to sign up and a some spots left. You do tie something that will actually catch fish, don't ya......:beat-up:
NightProwler

LedHed

Sponsor
I think there are some last minute hold outs (like me) to sign up. Great opportunity for new & seasoned tyers to share their ideas…

Radtexan

I am in the same boat as QK, my time is pretty much all tied up until after Christmas, would like to jump in, but afraid I wont have the time to get the jigs finished up before the deadline, know I am going to miss out on some good stuff in this one, but will be watching from the sideline this time.

With all the posting you do after midnight,I bet you could find some tying time bolt.gif

SaltyBuckster

I have to agrre with Rad,you could have a million jigs tied by now and just put them aside and pretend that you just tied them up,lol.

Nightprowler

TODAY
is your last chance to sign up for the last swap of 2011. We have some of JigCraft's finest tiers on the list, so you won't want to miss putting this set of jigs in your hands. If you've been procrastinating about signing up, DON'T LET THIS ONE PASS YOU BY.
Thanks for allowing me to host.

NightProwler

Len

I got all my tying stuff relocated to a different room so I am ready to go.I did have a significant other about seven years ago but she decided to take a different path, oh well I can still tie a "Money Back Guaranteed Jig" well maybe! LOL!!! put me in also NP!!!

Nightprowler

We had a total of 10 sign up. You'll need to tie and send 10 (9 plus one extra for the board). I'll pm everyone where to ship. With the Holidays upon us, don't get caught behind the ball. Tie and send them in early, then relax and enjoy the MADNESS.
NightProwler

Here's the list.
1. AtticaFish
2. SaltyBuckster
3. Radtexan
4. Crappiecripplerjigs
5. jtoddtx
6. LedHed
7. Crappie Happy
8. Doc Crappie
9. Len
10. NightProwler