JIG SWAP #29 >>>> Signups Closed <<<<<<

Kdog

WOW, 14 signed up thus far and 12 days to go. This is turning out to be a very nice swap. Just what my tackle box has been dreaming about.

Kdog

Given that JungleJim is setting the bar at 2 jigs, I fully plan on doing 2 jigs as well. Having said that, I just finished a 2 jig per participant on another forum and not as many participants but....... Several packaged 1 jig per bag and sent 2 bags, the others either did 2 jigs in one bag or 2 individually bagged jigs bagged in a third larger bag.

It was a bit confusing and I sort the jigs into solo cups then take 1 from each cup for each participants envelope I ended up with 18 cups for 11 participants, ran out of room but got them properly sorted and distributed.

Since this is JungleJims first swap, try to make it as easy on him as possible.

Pup

Kdog said:
Given that JungleJim is setting the bar at 2 jigs, I fully plan on doing 2 jigs as well.

JUNGLEJIM1 said:
Only one jig per person is required but you can make two per person if you like.

Guys,

I'm only going to have the opportunity to tie one jig per person for this swap. If this is beyond 'if you'd like' or becomes a 2 jig/person swap, then I'd better bow out now.

Want to tie in this, but my opportunity, based on being near my vises, is limited.

JUNGLEJIM1

One jig is fine. I just wanted to do two per tier being the host and had recently gotten a great deal on some hooks off e bay. I know some tiers collect and display their jigs from swaps so figured if I sent two of mine they might try one out.

Back