JigCraft Jig Swap #15

StumpHunter

Don't give up on me Scott, been busy busy tying but did get the swap jigs poured yesterday. I'll have them tied and shipped by the 12th.

quivira kid

Got mine tied yesterday! I normally don't tie anything near this fancy for spring, cause they generally just get hung in the junk anyways..... but the color combo is the same.

ScottV

That's fine Ronnie, I'll be looking for the mailman. Thanks Quivira Kid, I'll be watching for yours also. Hunter7711 and I are at Grenada Lake this week but I'll continue updating the thread. Hunter brought me his jigs in person.

Jerry T

Mine are in the mail but forgot to include the goodies....doh! I'll send another package tomorrow. Thanks again for hosting.

ScottV

Well I finally got JigCraft to work up here on my iPhone at Grenada. I'll update the "received" list on Sunday when I get home. I can't post pictures on here for some reason so I'll post a few when I get home. We caught 18 on Monday, 31 on Tuesday and 13 yesterday. Today we're watching it rain.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Mine went in the mail today as well.... Friday at high noon. ;)

Tied something pretty simple that is a basic natural pattern, with a little chart. kick. Works well for me when other outlandish colors fall short.

eyecrosser

My 1st jigswap. Tried to PM Scott yesterday to get shipping info. I got hung up behind a derailment at work and just getting home. If someone can get me necessary info I can get mine off ASAP.Thanks guys and gals.

ScottV

Alright guys, I got JigCraft to load on my iPhone again at Grenada Lake. I'll update the received list when I get home tomorrow. Hunter and I had a great time. We caught 101 crappie over 12 inches this week. Here's a couple of good looking ones. The fish aren't bad either.
6udyje6a.jpg

y4ahuhe5.jpg

Back