JigCraft Jig Swap #15

Jerry T

Fatman said:
That would make you cry for sure!!!!!!!!!!! Hope they live up to their warranties!!
Yep - I almost cried on the first one (IMX). Even though the lesser broke 2nd (GL2)...it was my last "nice" rod that wasn't broken. They both almost brought me to tears.... Fished for 25+ years before I upgraded to nicer stuff and they are the only two I have.

What scares me is the fact they can charge whatever they want after you've spent $30-$40 on shipping. (Tube, shipping, insurance, etc) I'll also have a $20 charge/rod. $80 without repair charge. :dodgy:
At least they inform you before they charge your card:
If you are returning a rod, we must receive the entire rod back. Ship the damaged rod,
in a disposable container, prepaid and insured. All rods are subject to a $20 processing fee. Please
include a check, money order or credit card information. Rod warranty will not be processed until
payment is received. Additional charges may apply if the rod is deemed out of warranty. Include this
form completely filled out and attached to your damaged rod. Use one form for each item to be
repaired or replaced.

ScottV

I got LedHed's today. They look great Sonny! And thanks, I though a few bugs had gotten into the package.
One more to go.

Fatman

Almost seems cheaper to buy new rods!!! I've got a couple of Shimano Magnumlite fighting rods from the 80's and I dread if they ever break they're the best jigging rods for smallies I've ever had!!!

My next is an old Bass Pro Pro comp II UL and it's my absolute favorite rod!!!!!!!! Should have bought more. Got an older Comp II 1 piece UL but I've got to figure out how to put a new handle on it!!!!!!!!! without screwing it up!!! Only paid $2 bucks at a yard sale but it's a nice little rod.

Good Luck!!!!!!

Shoemoo

You know what? I just realized something... I never got a PM with the swap address. I sent the package to Stump by accident because his was the last address I had and I forgot to check the date/sender.

Oops. Any ideas what we should do?

StumpHunter

Shoemoo said:
You know what? I just realized something... I never got a PM with the swap address. I sent the package to Stump by accident because his was the last address I had and I forgot to check the date/sender.

Shoe, I received them Tuesday and mailed them to Scott on Thursday. I got your back :):)

ScottV

Shoemoo said:

Sorry Shoemoo, I didn't send out PMs with my address. I just posted my address in this thread, post #53. I was lazy. Lol

ScottV

Hey Hey, I got Shoemoo's jigs and eyecrosser's envelope today. I'll get pics of everyone's jigs and post them on a new thread, "JigCraft Jig Swap #15 Pics". I'll have everyone's jigs in the mail on Monday.
It's been an honor to host this swap, everyone's been great and the craftmanship is unbelievable.

Scott

Back