JigCraft Jig Swap #15

Jig Man

ScottV said:
Alright guys, I got JigCraft to load on my iPhone again at Grenada Lake. I'll update the received list when I get home tomorrow. Hunter and I had a great time. We caught 101 crappie over 12 inches this week. Here's a couple of good looking ones. The fish aren't bad either.
6udyje6a.jpg

y4ahuhe5.jpg

Nice fish, but you prolly been in the sun too long... Its effectin your eyes!

ScottV

Fatman said:
Those are some fat fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like they were feeding good!!!

They had egg sacs about the size of a tennis ball. Now for the belly on the bottom guy, I've been feeding good.

ScottV

The mail lady looked a little winded today with all the jigs she was toting. I got jigs today from;
StumpHunter
Len
quivira kid
AtticaFish
creekychub

Thanks for the goodies guys. Four more and you guys will see what an awesome group of jigs looks like.

ScottV

eyecrosser said:
Scott, forgot to send self addressed stamped envelope with jigs. Popped it in the mail today.

Thats fine eyecrosser, I'll be looking for it in the mail.
I got Radtexan's package today. They look like killer jigs and thanks for the goodies Roger. The paint looks great.

ScottV

I got eyecrosser"s jigs today. Nice work Robert. Since you're sending an envelope, I'll wait on it before I ship them out.
Just a couple more sets and I'll post pics of everyone's jigs and get them swimming all over the country to their new homes. I've seen nothing but exceptional work so far!

eyecrosser

Glad to see they got there Scott. Envelope shouldn't be far behind. Excited to see what everyone tied. A friend of mine saw the jigs I tied before I sent them off and I now have more tying to do.LOL

Bkabina

I'm getting excited! I took my boys out this evening with my dad, we hammered em. Hope my jig works as well for everyone as its has been for me.

Jerry T

ScottV said:
I received Jerry T's jigs while I was gone. Awesome man, and thanks for the goodies.

Thanks Scott.... color has been killer for me.

The few jigs I gave you weren't the goodies... :cool: ha! I've procrastinated in shipping the goodies but will get them in the mail in a few days. Super busy with everything but fishing right now. Managed to break two Loomis rods in 48 hours. (daughter broke one)....:beat-up:

Back