JigCraft Jig Swap #15

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Huh? I'm Done!!!!! .................................and if you believe that, i will build you each a watch to go along with your swap jig. :p

I am done painting - finished that up last night but still have to cure them. My tie is going to be fairly simple though and is a spring stand-by when i actually find the fish. I was out after dark on Saturday evening at my 5 acre city reservoir and caught 15 crappie on my 'simple' pattern in little over an hour. Back to back cast on a bunch of them and up in shallow water. Too bad they were all cookie-cutter 6 inch fish. Felt good though and makes for my 1st open water fish of 2013. Now i just need to find the larger fish that i know are in there.

ScottV

Radtexan said:
Mine are done Scott,,,Ive been to 3 of my 4 walley worlds and they have all been out of the little 2x3 baggies...Ill check one more tomorrow,but you may be getting them in sandwich bags this time ;)

That will be fine, I'll put them in the little bags before I divide them up.

ScottV

I'm watching the mailbox closely. I've got mine tied, bagged, and labeled. I caught some good ones this morning on the jig I'm sending y'all.
e2avudyr.jpg

AndyLane

I am really starting to kick myself for not getting in on this swap. Can't wait to see all the jigs y'all tied. Nice Mess of fish Scott!

ScottV

Okay, here it is.
Baked Crappie
Crush a stack of saltine crackers. Dip the filets in beaten egg and roll in the cracker crumbs. Place them on a sprayed cookie sheet. Season with a little creole seasoning and lemon pepper. Drizzle some olive oil on the filets. Place in a oven preheated to 425. Cook for 15 minutes then turn the oven on broil to brown the tops.

Pepop

Radtexan said:
Mine are done Scott,,,Ive been to 3 of my 4 walley worlds and they have all been out of the little 2x3 baggies...Ill check one more tomorrow,but you may be getting them in sandwich bags this time ;)

Roger, I wish I'd known you didn't have bags, I'd of put 16 in with the powder paint.

Fatman

Oh Man Scott that is just cruel!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL especially for those of us who can't get out yet!!!!!!

That just makes my mouth water!!!!!!!!!!

ScottV

And the winner of the jig race is.........Pepop! I got your jigs today and they're awsome. And thanks for the goodies!

ScottV

Bkabina"s jigs landed in the mailbox today. Great work Steve. Everybody's in for some treats when their jigs arrive! Thanks Steve for the goodies.

Back