JigCraft Jig Swap #15

ScottV

Okay Guys and Gals, let's do another jigswap. This one will be JigCraft Swap #15 ALL SKILL LEVELS ARE WELCOME.

The head can be any size, but must have eyes, either painted or stick-on. Since spring is right around the corner, let's tie one of our best jigs for spawning crappie.

Signups will start now and last until midnight March 29th.

Lets have the jigs in the mail by April 12th.

Remember, this is an official JigCraft swap so you will send in one extra jig to be used by JigCraft to help with operating costs. For example, if 10 tiers sign up, everyone sends in 11 jigs, if you want one of your own back in the mail. Or just 10 if you don't want one of your own back.

Let's have fun with this swap and maybe we'll get some good jigs for the spring spawn.

1. ScottV-Received
2. creekychub-Received
3. Shoemoo-Received
4. AtticaFish-Received
5. Bkabina-Received
6. Jig Man-Received
7. Radtexan-Received
8. LedHed-Received
9. hunter7711-Received
10. Len-Received
11. StumpHunter-Received
12. quivira kid-Received
13. Pepop-Received
14. Jerry T-Received
15. eyecrosser-Received

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in! Hmmm.... spring would sure be a nice change of pace. What to tie, what to tie.

hunter7711

I'll have to see how many sign up. Might not have time to tye. Remember I have a BIG fishing trip coming up.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

ScottV

hunter7711 said:
I'll have to see how many sign up. Might not have time to tye. Remember I have a BIG fishing trip coming up.

You gewber, I'm not gonna feed you at Grenada if you don"t sign up. :D Just don't forget those porterhouse steaks. LOL

ScottV

Jig Man said:
I'll sign up for a porterhouse... Medium rare peazzzzzzzzzz

Okay Mel, be at Grenada Lake between April 7th and the 14th and I'll let you fight Hunter for his. LOL
Are you in the swap?

hunter7711

Any body that joins us that week at Grenada I will bring a Nebraska corn fed 11/4" powerhouse for you. Count me in Scott, BUT only if you join rads March madness bracket

ScottV

hunter7711 said:
Any body that joins us that week at Grenada I will bring a Nebraska corn fed 11/4" powerhouse for you. Count me in Scott, BUT only if you join rads March madness bracket

Ha Ha, sorry but I'm not a basketball fan. I'm signing you up anyway Hunter. Lol
I've got you counted in Rad and LedHed.

hunter7711

Come on Scott. No body could do any worse than fatman. I want to win a couple of your jigs. Let Pam pick your bracket if your not up to it.

Back