JigCraft Jig Swap #15

ScottV

Len said:
Got 6 tied so far.I usually save all my swap jigs but these jigs from everyone will definitely get wet this spring season!!!!

Ha Ha, I had 15 already tied for the swap but I had a guy order a dozen just like them. I'll have to tie some more.

eyecrosser

Been pretty busy knocking out walls and remodeling with this lovely "SPRING" weather we are having. Count me in. I'm sure I'll find the time to tie 15-20 jigs. Can't wait to see what everyone else ties also.

ScottV

Sign-ups end Friday night at midnight. I'll be on a fishing trip at Grenada Lake starting Thursday thru Sunday. Poor me. Lol. I hope I have a good enough cell signal to keep everything updated, but if not, I'll be back with you Sunday night.

ScottV

Ha, nobody was catching crap at Grenada yesterday. We got on the water at noon and caught 8 good fish by 6:00. We did better than anybody else I talked to. Water temp was 50, where last weekend it was 60. Maybe today will be the day.

Jig Man

Hey Scott, are you spidder riggin, or trollin cranks? I have never fished there, but understand it isn't the usual tight line / casting style fishing...

ScottV

Jig Man said:
Hey Scott, are you spidder riggin, or trollin cranks? I have never fished there, but understand it isn't the usual tight line / casting style fishing...

We were spider rigging with double minnow rigs. I tied some large cactus chenille on light wire aberdeen hooks to add a little flash. Today rain and thunderstorms ran us off of the lake after we had caught two fish. Tomorrows forecast is 80 percent chance of thunder boomers so we packed up and came home with our tails tucked. Lol

ScottV

Okay folks, sign-ups are over so now we have to get busy tying some awsome jigs. We have 15 tiers signed up so you need to send me 16 jigs, if you want one of yours back, or 15 if you don't. One of your jigs will go to JigCraft. Don't forget to include a self addressed stamped envelope so I can send your set of jigs back to you. I'm including my mailing address here to keep from having to send so many PMs. Thanks guys!

Scott Vance
12341 Ball Diamond Road
Collinsville, MS 39325

Radtexan

Mine are done Scott,,,Ive been to 3 of my 4 walley worlds and they have all been out of the little 2x3 baggies...Ill check one more tomorrow,but you may be getting them in sandwich bags this time ;)

Back