JigCraft Jig Swap #15

hunter7711

Fatman said:
OH Gee thanks buddy!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you are better not knowing anything. If you think you know how to pick'em your usually wrong. Just go by what color uniform you like best.

Len

Oh yeah this should be a interesting swap on what works for spawning crappie in different areas of the country....Add me to the list for sure...Already have one of my top three jigs picked out...

ScottV

Good deal Len, welcome to the swap. I caught my limit of 30 yesterday morning and one jig stood out as the "hot jig". I'll be tying that jig for the swap.

ScottV

Come on tiers, new and old, get signed up for the swap and get some "killer" jigs for the spring crappie spawn. We've got 10 so far, we need a few more.

StumpHunter

ScottV said:
Alright, I've got you guys signed up. I hope you're doing better Ronnie.

This has been a rough week. Thought I was getting better but spent 4 hours in the hospital last night. They seen to think infections has set in so they pumped me full of fluids, sent me home with $200 of meds. Maybe this will get me on the right track. Fish are biting to well to be sick right now....:beat-up:

ScottV

One week left until sign-ups are closed so if you haven't signed up, you'll be missing out on some spring spawn favorites.

Jerry T

New to this forum but know a few members here. Would like to participate?:jig:

Jerry T

Thanks Scott/Attica. I'm slightly addicted to jig swaps, I reckon. Look forward to this one!

Jig Man

Hey JT, welcome to Jig Craft from West Texas... Looking forward to seeing your jigs. Great bunch of guys and gals here. Ya know this un is shappin up nicely. I prolly should add a few extra jig heads to the pot today for when the laggers show-up.... ;)

Len

Got 6 tied so far.I usually save all my swap jigs but these jigs from everyone will definitely get wet this spring season!!!!

Back