Jig Swap #30 SIGNUPS --- complete 6/12

Kdog

Sent mine yesterday. usps#9114999944314197600675. Supposedly will be delivered Friday

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well crap..... what is toooooday? They will make it but the dang spring fishing has me busy!

LedHed

Sponsor
Cool beans guys - Thnx for notifying - think I better get busy. Kurt - got here yesterday and JJ hand delivered his yesterday also.

ACAMS

After peeling the paint on the wall and cracking brick with my foul language, I now have some very ugly hackle body bream jigs in the mail.

Next time we have a bream jig swap I am just gonna tie a piece of earthworm colored chenille to a jig hook!

LedHed

Sponsor
Hey guys
I have to apologize for not updating the swap - just got back from Havasu. I will have the photos posted tomorrow and try to get to the PO office tomorrow also.
All of the jigs have arrived and as always some very extraordinary tyes.
Thnx so much for participating and for all the "EXTRAS".

LedHed

Sponsor
Thought we had all the jigs - still waiting for Heather. Steve you sent me two packages - pretty sure one was meant for another swap... Threw my count off....

Kdog

Just got a message from LedHed, His is short 2 sets, 1 from Bucko and 1from HHawkins. Neither have responded and now LedHed is having to deal with a sick family member (mother is in ICU).

Long story short, he is mailing what he has tomorrow barring any unforseen changes with his mother. It was still a good swap and I am looking forward to seeing the pretty jigs. If LedHed does not get a chance to post pics, I will post when I receive my package.

Bucko

Mine didn't make it? I guess I had no idea he hadn't gotten them? I sent them out a week ago yesterday so they should have been there a few days ago.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
LedHed - You can just pack it all into 1 box and send it to me and i can sort it out if that helps so you can be there for your Mom.

Bucko

I don't. Just pasted a bunch of stamps on it. Had to go out of town and dropped it in one of those big blue mail boxes at the grocery store. Yellow mail packing envelope written with blue marker.

Back