Jig Swap #30 SIGNUPS --- complete 6/12

Pepop

Kdog said:
Hey, in case anyone that has the tying bug and just wants to tie, PB has a swap over of TFF that could use some participants. Check it out, http://texasfishingforum.com/forums...gonew/1/Jig_Swap_#35......1/64_up_to_1#UNREAD

I know multiple swaps are not for everyone but I know there are a number of individuals that enjoy tying and would probably want a weekly swap. Thats not gonna happen but.. if you really like tying as I do, other sites have swaps and each site providesa lot of learning opportunities although none compare to JC.Com its still a lot of fun

Definitely what Kdog said! Also, there is a fairly new forum, young & trying to get a foot-hold @ http://texascrappiefishing.com/smf/index.php where I'm trying to get their very first jig swap off the ground. So if you REALLY like tying, check it out & join then sign up. That young board could really use some of the vast knowledge found here & I know I'm big enough to be poking around in the jig tying section of 4 boards now. I'm sure we all could use more info & understanding. Enough said. If I've gone too far in promoting another board, I apologize, and this reply can be modified to suit the Moderator.

Kdog

Pepop I joined and signed up. Hope we can get the number over there that we get here. Up to 14 last time I looked. This is gonna be a nice swap.

Pepop

Kdog said:
Pepop I joined and signed up. Hope we can get the number over there that we get here. Up to 14 last time I looked. This is gonna be a nice swap.

Things are moving pretty slow there but give it time. Glad you joined!

LedHed

Sponsor
Been gone for a couple of days - Thnx KD for watching out. Pepop start a separate post for your swap, message might be buried in here. Good luck on TFF.

AllenOK

Painted up 19 heads today. 5 extra (as of 4/22), in case someone else joins. Otherwise, extras for my box. Since I'm going to do something different, something I've never tied as a jig before :)

dbeam

My idea didn't look as good after I finished the first one. So I tried another approach or two, I think I have come up with something that I like now.

Darrell

Pepop

LedHed said:
Been gone for a couple of days - Thnx KD for watching out. Pepop start a separate post for your swap, message might be buried in here. Good luck on TFF.

Thanks Led, that's a good idea. As for this swap, it's been such a strange 3 1/2 months here, I've had 3 "Go-To" jigs so far, of which only 1 would've been a jig I would've chosen. Anyway, I'll be building 2 of the "Current" Go-To, in 2 weights. Hope they work for everyone like they're working for folks here.

JUNGLEJIM1

I think I'll just deliver mine in person. :D:D:D Have a couple flight dates selected and need to find out what's the best for Ledhed. I have to get to Havasu after seeing Sonny with those huge redear.

LedHed

Sponsor
yep - extra one is for JC hosting fee LOL. Extra pack will be used as one of the drawing gifts for the next Jigcraft clothing sale.

Just PMd the mailing address - if you signed up and didn't get it - please let me know.

Thnx again JC members.

dbeam

Glad to here it we have been having some noticeable trouble with mail service lately.

Thanks,
Darrell

Back