Jig Swap #43 Fall Classics

Kdog

Gonna Give this a go.
Signups now thru 8-24
Mail Jigs by 9-1

I started the list based onthose who expressed interest.  If you are no longer interested, say so and I will pull you from the list.  You will tie one extra jig so we can send russ a goody package.

No special theme, just something you would use september thru october. Fall I usually go  a bit biggger on head size but this is open to what you use in your area.  Last fall my  walleye fishing suffered a lot because I would not think outside of the box. After 11 trips, I said BS and started using a lot of different tackle and techniques. So be creative, thinking of something new, heres your chance.

Kdog done
Rich mc received
Jay worth received
Hookup received
Qpassage received
Jason O dropped

Kdog

Cant rreally say what Im tying, Summer has been bad as far a fishing and with no swaps, tied a whole lot of citradelic inspired ideeas. My game of choice is walleye, but sometimes they dont wanna coorperate so maybe crappie, maybe smallies, or maybe blue gills.  It what you want to tie for yourself and your kinda fishing,

hookup

Haven't done much this year but fish - not complaining at all

Swap gives me a chance to sit behind the vise

Kdog

Eight Days till close. Would love to see 10 participants. We welcome all and encourage all levels to try as swap. its fun, good way to beat the heat, and maube you can suprise everyone with your creation.

rich mc

ill add a sample of the new yarn with each jig, let get a few more tyers   rich mc

Kdog

3 packages received thus far. I have some severely infected bug bites so havent even looked at the packages.

Back