JC Swap #4

ScottV

Dadgum Ronnie, they should be here I would think. That's why they call it snail mail. I'll post it as soon as they get here.

Nightprowler

I finished up the rarely seen "Pnkomximus Jig" today, with it's glow head and #2 lite wire hook. I'll ship them out in the morning. Thanks Scott for hosting and Thanks for everyone else for dragging me along.
P1011167.jpg
The way is narrow
It is steep, that brings you to the door
But love awaits
There to embrace your heart forever more

ScottV

I received three sets of jigs in the mail today, hhawkins, LRB, and JungleJim1. They are all works of art. Thanks to all for the "happys".

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Mine shipped out today at noon... Looked like delivered by the 26th so might be a day late from the due date. :blush: I'll throw up some pics tonight. :jig:

hhawkins

ScottV said:
I received three sets of jigs in the mail today, hhawkins, LRB, and JungleJim1. They are all works of art. Thanks to all for the "happys".

:D YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'm happy the "Perch" Jigs got there! :D

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Mine went out today as well. Hope they make it on time with the holiday. Cant believe AF's jigs may get there before mine!:p

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
RD - :D I kept thinking... oh, i have plenty of time. This one really snuck up on me! The mail lady (new one) looked at me like i was crazy when i was explaining what i was trying to do with my mailing - be surprised if mine make it there yet this year. :dodgy: Fingers are crossed. Haha!!!

ScottV - Do me a favor and wright on the front of my box where and when you had it, you'll understand when you see my box. Also, don't throw away the spool i sent ya. ;) Usually i put a note in the box, but totaly slipped my mind this time.

Ok, i promised pics... but not of my swap jig. :p These are some that went in the box as a bonus to ScottV for hosting! My actual swap jig is based on one of these with some minor changes to fit the criteria of the swap.
View attachment 2View attachment 1
View attachment 3

Attachments

• 101_1951_e.jpg
    101_1951_e.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 101_1954_e.jpg
    101_1954_e.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 101_1957_e.jpg
    101_1957_e.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 101_1960_e.jpg
    101_1960_e.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 35

ScottV

It's Wed. the 24th and no jigs in the mail today. I know they're on the way, just keeping everyone updated. I'm starting to worry about StumpHunter's jigs. They were mailed on Tues. the 16th. I talked to Ronnie on the phone today and told him to wait on tying more. If anybody's is real late, I will go ahead and send the other's jigs to him and seperately mail his out to everyone when I get them, if that's okay with everybody. Maybe the pony express horse will get his second wind and get them here soon.
Scott

Len

ScottV said:
It's Wed. the 24th and no jigs in the mail today. I know they're on the way, just keeping everyone updated. I'm starting to worry about StumpHunter's jigs. They were mailed on Tues. the 16th. I talked to Ronnie on the phone today and told him to wait on tying more. If anybody's is real late, I will go ahead and send the other's jigs to him and seperately mail his out to everyone when I get them, if that's okay with everybody. Maybe the pony express horse will get his second wind and get them here soon.
Scott

I thought for sure mine would have arrived today because I mailed them on 11-21-10. Well maybe Friday or Saturday for sure. Thanks Scott for the updates.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
No hurry for me either. I would hate to see you spend a bunch of $$$ to send out individual jigs to each member. Give it a week or so and see what happens, things do get crazy at the PO around the holidays. I had a swap box take 2 weeks to travel once and it was supposed to be there in 3 days!!!

ScottV

Okay good, I'm glad everyone feels like I do on giving the jigs more time. I'm not breaking protocol anyway cause I said the jigs need to be in the mail by Black Friday. LOL I'll update every day the mail runs.

Back