JC Swap #4

baitmaster

Scott,
One sure way to make sure life is too busy....sign up for a jig swap. Dropped mine in the mail last night. You should see them soon. Like my Grandpa used to say "never late, never early, but always ready to go"

StumpHunter

Scott it was good talking with you again on Wednesday. If we lived closer I'm sure we could talk a few fish into jumping in the boat!
Hope you receive some jigs this weekend. This is a crazy time of the year for the mail but just in case I got some more jigheads powder painted and baked, LOL you never know, someone my be catching fish on those jigs already...

Yea sign up for a swap with all the time in the world and wham, life hits you. Mine are done and I will be mailing them off at the Post Office Friday. I think they may be overweight for the after hours scale so I may have to send from the counter. So how about a sneak preview of a Scamp swarm.

Scamp%20Group.JPG

ScottV

I got four shipments in the mail today. I got LedHed, Len, CrappieCripplerJigs, and AtticaFish today. I thought is was even more but one package was from Bass Pro Shops and one from Bog Baits, 3D eyes. I thank everyone for the gifts you included also. It's definately worthwhile to host a swap. LOL

StumpHunter

Scott, got them tied again and will put them in the mail Monday. You will have em Tuesday.

Attachments

• odd stuff 022.jpg
    odd stuff 022.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 47

ScottV

Dang Ronnie, you shouldn't have done that yet. I was gonna give them another week and see if they showed up. They're probably on their way back from Alaska now. LOL

I didn't get any mail on Saturday, I'll keep everyone informed.

Scott

ScottV

I got 4 packages in the mail today. I got Fish Candy Bait Company's, BaitMaster's, Ron Don's, and believe it or not, I got StumpHunter's that was mailed 2 weeks ago. Great work everyone and thanks for the gifts that were included. I've got 3 more to receive, then I'll post pics of them all and get them on their way to you.

ScottV

I got StumpHunter's replacement set in the mail today, which I'll send right back to him, but nothing else. I've got the photos done on 16 of them and I've got 17 piles of jigs ready to go into envelopes. One package to go, maybe tomorrow.

As a side note if you catch a fish on my jig send me a picture of the fish with the jig visible. I will use the first one I get in my shopping cart for that particular jig section.

ScottV

I got the last set today, the jigs are packaged up, and will be mailed to their new homes tomorrow. I want to thank everyone for a great swap. It's an honor to be associated with such a professional bunch of jig tiers. I will post the photos in a seperate thread.

Scott

Back