JC Swap #4

ScottV

Okay Guys and Gals, let's do another jigswap. This one will be JigCraft Swap #4 and we will limit it to 20 tyers. ALL SKILL LEVELS ARE WELCOME.

The head can be any size, but must have eyes, either painted or stick-on. You can make the body any way you like. The tail should have one type of feather and one type of hair. Any color combo you want and any type of materials as long as you have both feathers and hair.

Signups will start now and last until midnight Nov. 5th.

Lets have the jigs in the mail by Black Friday, Nov. 26th.

Remember, this is an official JigCraft swap so you will send in one extra jig to be used by JigCraft to help with operating costs. For example, if 10 tiers sign up, everyone sends in 11 jigs, if you want one of your own back in the mail. Or just 10 if you don't want one of your own back.

The late and great CK3 posted a good tutorial about jig swaps if you are new to swaps. http://www.jigcraft.com/jigcraft/showthread.php?tid=161

1. ScottV-received
2. hunter7711-received
3. LedHed-received
4. AtticaFish-received
5. JungleJim1-received
6. papaperch-received
7. Fish Candy Bait Company-received
8. StumpHunter-received
9. baitmaster-received
10. crappiecripplerjigs-received
11. Radtexan-received
12. Nightprowler64-received
13. LRB-received
14. crazy angler-received
15. hhawkins-received
16. Len-received
17. Ron Don-received

ScottV

Alright, this is starting to look like a swap. LedHed and AtticaFish are signed up.

LedHed - Yes any fur or hair is fine.

ScottV

We've got JungleJim1 and papaperch on the winning team now. We need some of the newer members to join in. Swaps are lots of fun. You can learn a lot if you are a beginning tier by receiving jigs from other tiers and looking at them closely. If anyone is new to swaps and have any questions, please PM me and I will explain it to you. The only dumb question is the one that's never asked.

JUNGLEJIM1

Here is a pic of the materials I'm using for this swap. I finished them last night but won't show a picture of the finished jig until after sign ups. I had to do something to keep myself away from my other hobby which is even more expensive than tying.

Attachments

• IMG_3342.JPG
    IMG_3342.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 89

ScottV

I know what you mean JJ. I guess jig tying is about the cheapest hobby one could have. Ha, Tell that to my wife when she checks the mail and finds all these packages from Crazy Angler, Chuckanddebs, TNT, and others. LOL I can't wait to see your finished product.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Fish Candy Bait Company said:
Great now we can't use the Pink chenille...

Don't worry FCBC, i doubt pink is going to be a color in my jig! haha! Still having trouble getting it straight in my head to use pink more even though i hear so many people swear by it. If i could just have one of those days where i tie one on and do well with the jig all day......

Still no clue where i'm going with this one yet, have to let it marinade in my brain for a little bit.

ScottV

Welcome baitmaster, I've got you on the list.

Speaking of pink, I troll for crappie with crankbaits and pink is one of the hottest colors some days. It seems like the crappie want anything that doesn't resemble a real baitfish. LOL

ScottV

We've got just over a week left for sign-ups and we need a few more. Those of you that have never been in a jig swap need to try it out and see how much fun it is. If anyone has any questions, just send me a PM and I'll try to help.

Back