JC Swap #4

ScottV

Glad to see you over here Nightprowler. Welcome to JigCraft. I looked back at some of the swaps you had hosted so I could do this right. Thanks for showing me the right way to host a swap. I've got you signed up.

LedHed

Sponsor
Welcome aboard Np64 – thnx for making it an even dozen.

Need some rookies on this list – don’t be shy. If it’s materials – just ask. There are a lot of talented and generous tyers on this site.

ScottV
hunter7711
LedHed
AtticaFish
JungleJim1
papaperch
Fish Candy Bait Company
StumpHunter
baitmaster
crappiecripplerjigs
Radtexan
Nightprowler64

LRB

LedHed....
My computer was in the shop for a virus I picked up..so I was off line for over a week...
So please sign me up for the swap..!!:)

MaryLou..

GO RANGERS !!!..

OOPS..!!..:)..:)

ScottV

Welcome aboard Mary Lou. I know all about the crazy computer problems. I figured you would sign up cause I believe that you enjoy swaps as much as I do. I'll update the original post as soon as my daughter gets off of my computer. I'm typing on my iPhone now. LOL

LRB

ScottV said:
Welcome aboard Mary Lou. I know all about the crazy computer problems. I figured you would sign up cause I believe that you enjoy swaps as much as I do. I'll update the original post as soon as my daughter gets off of my computer. I'm typing on my iPhone now. LOL

Thanks Scott....
I figured Old CK3 would get after me if I didn't..!!:):)

MaryLou~~

ScottV

Alright folks, only 4 days of sign-up left. We have 13 tiers so far. Lets try for at least 15. Some of you new tiers need to join in and see how much fun this is. You'll feel like a kid on Christmas morning waiting by the mailbox. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks, Scott

hhawkins

ScottV said:
Alright folks, only 4 days of sign-up left. We have 13 tiers so far. Lets try for at least 15. Some of you new tiers need to join in and see how much fun this is. You'll feel like a kid on Christmas morning waiting by the mailbox. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks, Scott

I would have loved to get in on this one, seems to be fun to join in, but enough jig head and stuff to use to send out. Better luck next round. Hope everybody has fun. :icon14:

hhawkins

Scott, guess what...................... SIGN ME UP TOO! With some help from wonderful people on our site, I get to play too! YEAH!

ScottV

Great news Heather! Just think of all the great looking jigs you will be getting in the mail. Got you signed up!

Len

Scott the requirements for the jigs sound good. So if there is another spot count me in. This will be my "1st" Jig Craft Swap!!!

Back