JC Swap #4

ScottV

Glad to have you Ronny. I know that last swap jig you tied took a while. It looks like this is going to be be the largest swap yet on JigCraft.

ScottV

Alright guys and gals, signups are over and we have 17 tiers signed up. I believe this is going to be a swap that you'll be glad you didn't miss. If you want one of your own jigs mailed back to you along with the others, send me 18 jigs. If not, send 17. Remember one jig from everyone will be going to JigCraft to help with operating expenses. I'll just post my mailing address on here to keep from sending so many private messages. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's great work and I'll post pics of all of the jigs when I get them all.
Scott Vance
12341 Ball Diamond Road
Collinsville, MS 39325

crazy angler

Future Sponsor
MY MY MY what a Great list of Ty'ers! good to see everyone I've kinda been busy trying to fill My freezer with Deer Meat ! and all! gonna think on this one a little give Ya'll something special!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
King Midas huh? Are these solid gold jig heads... i would like to know before i start throwing THAT ONE at a rock pile!!!

Crazy Angler - Glad to see you jump in this. There is a really good list of swappers here, should be some interesting jigs churned out. Excited about the turn-out! :)

I am getting a jump start, going to start painting heads in a few minutes. Usually i tend to wait till the last minute. Everyone else already have their pattern picked out?

hhawkins

You know that 4 letter dirty word......W-O-R-K.......has been in my way. I do have a sample I've done that will be a nice jig. I can't wait for everybody else to them.

Len

Colors and head choice picked out....

1/24 #4 Sickle so I am going to call the finished product Dream "SICKLE"

FlashDucks001.jpg

Lost Pole

This is fun to watch unfold. New here, but not to some from other areas ( hi Mr. G and Scott, it's Adam). Looking forward to seeing the finished products in picture form.

Adam

ScottV

Hey Adam, glad to see you over here. That Lost Pole name wouldn't have a long story behind it would it? HaHaHa At least it's easier to say than your other one. LOL

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Len - That is one heck of a paint job! How many colors... looks like 3? I keep going back to look at it and it keeps staring at me. :)

Lost Pole - Glad to see you made it over here, welcome to the site. Make sure to check out the gallery on the home pages, lots of pictures up there. BTW - your name here is easier for my slow tounge to say, i like it. :D

Len

AtticaFish said:
Len - That is one heck of a paint job! How many colors... looks like 3? I keep going back to look at it and it keeps staring at me. :)

Lost Pole - Glad to see you made it over here, welcome to the site. Make sure to check out the gallery on the home pages, lots of pictures up there. BTW - your name here is easier for my slow tounge to say, i like it. :D

Good eye AtticaFish...Black...Shiner...and blaze orange

Well I guess I will throw a couple of teaser pictures at you all. Mine is called The Scamp. First is a side and top shot and the other is some waiting to be tied on the bench.

Scamp%20Pair.JPG

Scamp%20Group.JPG

Len

Fish Candy Bait Company said:
Well I guess I will throw a couple of teaser pictures at you all. Mine is called The Scamp. First is a side and top shot and the other is some waiting to be tied on the bench.

Scamp%20Pair.JPG

Scamp%20Group.JPG
Very nice I like that color of paint!!

Back