JC Swap #4

papaperch

DSC00464.jpg

Mr " goldstinger " is on his way to MS along with 16 of his brothers. Heads by CAT, white rabbit palmered with, black marabou as the dark back. One strand of gold flash each side and a " tail gunner "willow blade at rear. Hologram gold chenille provides the body. Hope you swappers have same luck I have had on this one.

Len

papaperch said:
DSC00464.jpg

Mr " goldstinger " is on his way to MS along with 16 of his brothers. Heads by CAT, white rabbit palmered with, black marabou as the dark back. One strand of gold flash each side and a " tail gunner "willow blade at rear. Hologram gold chenille provides the body. Hope you swappers have same luck I have had on this one.
Very nice paperperch.I love the rabbit jigs!! Great tie!!

ScottV

I received hunter7711's jigs in the mail today. By the craftmanship I've seen so far, this swap is gonna be a doosie! Great work hunter!

Papaperch, I'll be looking for those great looking jigs.

papaperch

flatty.jpg

Yeah I know big and ugly but the fish sure is pretty. One of Mr Goldstinger's victims back in Sep @ labor day. Caught a lot of gills that day on smaller stuff. Thought I would give goldy a try . Tipped it with a bit of Berkley Gulp and thats what Mr Flathead did he GULPED the whole shebang down.

Best part it was caught on Okuma UL rig 7' rod and Aveio 10 which is their smallest reel. Fish came within 5' of spooling me several times. What saved me is he actually was towing boat ( 12 ft alum ) and me up the lake. My cousins had to come from shore in a canoe to net him. They had to paddle out with brooms as nobody could find the paddles for canoe. Our wives laughed themselves silly at our shenanigans. After the epic struggle was over I was hero of the campgrounds for a day.

Len

My plate is full but still found the time to tie a plate full of jigs for my very first Jig Craft Swap and should be mailed out this weekend!!

JigCraft4003.jpg

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
papaperch said:
My cousins had to come from shore in a canoe to net him. They had to paddle out with brooms as nobody could find the paddles for canoe.

That had to be quite the sight! That is a nice big cat... what weight line were you using? By the looks of it, i would guess that fish was pushing 10lbs. - maybe more... Like the looks of your jig also.

Len - Your jigs turned out nice. They look almost neon, big eyes! :cool:

Radtexan

Great ties Len and Papa !!!

Looks like me and fish candy might both be on a blue streak...Ive had lots of success on this one over the years,and Mr Crappie lists the blue/white combo as his # 1 ,so it must be a good one !!!

JC4004.jpg

Just have a few more to tie,but they will be in the mail this weekend..And the tail is much more white than I can get in the pic.:dodgy:

ScottV

One week left to get our jigs in the mail. As soon as I get them all, I'll post pics of them all before I send them to their new homes.

crappiecripplerjigs

Leaving in the morning. Bluez Cluez. Looks like blue was a popular color this time!!

Attachments

• novjigs 006.jpg
    novjigs 006.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 51

ScottV

I got papaperch's jigs in the mail today and they look great! Thanks for the goodies, too.

Heather and Mary Lou, I'll be watching the mail, thanks. That's a neat looking jig Mary Lou!

Back