Who's ready for Swap # 2

sloedown

You are welcome and I almost did !!!... But I figured that most of your jigs already had burnt orange in them somewhere...LOL

moswampy

glad you liked the package, try some of those bluegill baits. I am going to be making a pile of those microspoons over the summer.

Jiggin Joe

Mine are finished and will be mailed tomorrow. I will try and get a picture posted but my skills in photography are about as good as my fishing lately :(

Radtexan

LRB said:
Mine are in the mail...be careful when you open the box !!!!:D:D

MaryLou~~

Got em today ML.....you outdid yourself with them critters this time flehan.gif

I feel another name that tail coming up...thanks a bunch !

Radtexan

Just a reminder folks,Friday is the deadline for getting the jigs out.Please update as soon as your ready to ship. Thanks Roger

wtex

Radtexan said:
Just a reminder folks,Friday is the deadline for getting the jigs out.Please update as soon as your ready to ship. Thanks Roger
I put mine in the mail today. You should have them tomorrow.

crappiecripplerjigs

No baseball, no basketball camp, and no worries after work today. Mine will be in the mail this afternoon. Too darn hot to fish!

LRB

crappiecripplerjigs said:
No baseball, no basketball camp, and no worries after work today. Mine will be in the mail this afternoon. Too darn hot to fish!

It's to darn hot to do anything !!!!...:D:D

MaryLou~~

Radtexan

They's a comin in droves today...Mailman had to use a cart to get to the front door..

Got jiggin joes ,wtex,Pbug(aka slipbobber),Hays47(aka papaperch) !!!! took me a minute to figure out them last two :)

Just 3 more to go,and I'll have them headed back at ya !!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
My jigs went out late yesterday... oh oh oh, i still have a chance at NOT being the last one in!!!! :p

I know most of you like brighter flashy colors for crappie, but the ones i tied for this are pretty dark and natural colors that work well for me, hope you give them a shot at least.

Thanks for hosting Radtexan and can't wait to see them all!

Back