Who's ready for Swap # 2

wtex

AtticaFish said:
My jigs went out late yesterday... oh oh oh, i still have a chance at NOT being the last one in!!!! :p

I know most of you like brighter flashy colors for crappie, but the ones i tied for this are pretty dark and natural colors that work well for me, hope you give them a shot at least.

Thanks for hosting Radtexan and can't wait to see them all!

I could not decide what to tie either. After reading a lot of post and all the different water conditions everyone fishes all over the country. I also went with a natural bait pattern. Hope it works for yall.

Radtexan

Alright folks we are very near complete.

Crappiecrippler is in the house,and 97 said he would drop them off to me either tonight or tomorrow morning,attica's should be in the mail tomorrow also.

We will be one set short this time with Doc being out of pocket for a while,and if yall dont mind Id like to go ahead and send him his set.Ill let you know when they hit the mail either tomorrow or wed,and will be in your hands shortly.

Radtexan

We have the last two sets in today..Ill get some pics up tonight,and should be able to get them all out in the mail tomorrow.Great work by all,you have some nice jigs headed your way.

On a side note,since Crappie97 's jigs were at the bottom of the mailbox,Im gonna have to say HE was not last :beat-up:

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I must say after taking nearly a week to get to TX, i don't even care if i was last any more.

But i do suspect a conspiracy.... Crappie97, did you drop your jigs off to the mailbox in person... maybe move yours to the bottom.... :D Haha, either way, glad they are all in and can't wait to get them back!

Radtexan

Jigs are all sorted and packed up for their way home.

This is what I love about swapping with you folks all over the country.The diversity in size,color,materials and style is unbelievable !!!!! They are all very good jigs, and will catch fish....ANYWHERE ......

I was having a little lighting problem tonight,hope I did them justice,but I promise they do look better in hand !!!

Enjoyed the swap,,and you all were way too generous with the swapmiester gifts.Ill get some pics of the bounty up tomorrow night..There's just too much good stuff to go through right now :) :)

I think I got all the names right kopfkratz.gif

Atticafish
JCSWAP021.jpg
Crappiecripplerjigs
JCSWAP024.jpg
Hays47
JCSWAP025.jpg
CK3
JCSWAP020.jpg
Ragged edge
JCSWAP017.jpg
Wtex
JCSWAP015.jpg
slipbobber
JCSWAP027-1.jpg
Radtexan
JCSWAP004.jpg
Crappie97
JCSWAP006.jpg
LRB
JCSWAP012.jpg
ScottV
JCSWAP010.jpg
JigginJoe
JCSWAP009.jpg
sloedown
swapjig001.jpg
Moswampy
P1020664.jpg

CK3

Those are some good lookin jigs my friends!!!!
Just about the time I think I've tried every color combo and head
known to man, a jig swap proves me wrong!!!
Different strokes for different folks.....boy, ain't that the truth!!!!

ScottV

Got mine in the mail today. I'm amazed at the quality of everyone's workmanship. Thanks everybody! Special thanks to Radtexan. Great job!
IMG_5721.jpg

Jiggin Joe

I didnt get mine:( now i gatta wait a week tell i get back from vacation. but they do look great so will be worth the wait

Back