Who's ready for Swap # 2

wtex

We have been so busy in the oil patch I finally got time tonight to go out to the farm and get the mail. After reading everyones post I thought mine should be there. And they were. What a great bunch of jigs. Thanks everyone. And thank you Roger for hosting.

CK3

Received my jigs today! Wow, they just keep getting better and better!
These are some of the finest jigs yet! You tiers raised the bar
with your jigs. Thanks Roger for running a smooth, fun swap!
Jub's #3 swap is coming shortly.....look for it!!

moswampy

Mine came on Saturday. I am sorry to say most of them will be lost in the coming months as they are fished in standing timber:D Good job fellas!!!!!!!!!!!

sloedown

Just got back from out of state and the jigs were waiting for me..Great job to all the tiers and a great big HOOK'UM HORNS to Roger for running a great swap !!!

Radtexan

Capt_Rodney said:
Too bad I missed this swap can t wait for the next one
You missed a good one.You might could bum one of these jigs off me or Chuck,,,,for a price :p

If you have received your jigs and are not on the updated list please let me know, and we'll get this one finished up !!

crappiecripplerjigs

Been on vacation, and what is waiting for me???? Mine have arrived!! Thanks Rad and everyone did an awesome job on swap #2! Great job to all.

crappiecripplerjigs

Remember I was tying this swap just for the Ole Doc, but didn't get much chance to give you a hard time! Just wouldn't be the same without ya buddy!

Radtexan

Hope you enjoy em Doc !!!! Missed not having you in the swap,but we all understand jigs are our hobby and family and life are our main focus.Hope things are getting better for ya !!!

Back