Who's ready for Swap # 2

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Radtexan said:
...Wtex has been busy with some medical issues,but would anyone mind letting him in this swap..We would just need 16 jigs instead of 15 ??????

I agree with the others, he is more than welcome. :)

CK3

Just put mine in the mail also. Included 16 jigs for swap, 1 extra for JigCraft and some goodies for the swap host!!

moswampy

going to call this jig "hues of blues".

P1020664.jpg

not much true blue in either color but you need some blue to get to both:D

Radtexan

Received the first 2 sets of jigs today...All I can say it nice work fellers,and you dont waist any time !! :D

Illl keep an updated list on post # 1

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Dang some of you guys aren't fooling around i guess. Some nice stuf posted and jigs already swimming their way to TX!!! I have my heads painted - tried tying 3 different styles now - but they all have a date with a razor... still in the planning process. :idea:

sloedown

AtticaFish said:
Dang some of you guys aren't fooling around i guess. Some nice stuf posted and jigs already swimming their way to TX!!! I have my heads painted - tried tying 3 different styles now - but they all have a date with a razor... still in the planning process. :idea:

I sympathize with you...Once I tied 10 for a swap,changed my mind and started all over again..tied a few and changed my mind again...Never was really happy with the ones I sent in....Sigh...............

wtex

Whoa, I just noticed yesterday Roger put me in. Thanks everyone for letting me come in late. Now I guess I need to get busy. Some good looking jigs posted.

wtex

Sloe, I don't think it was the internet I think it was me. I have not been online that much as of late. I just need to decide what combo and I can knock out that many PDQ.

Radtexan

Got Sloedown's today.... Thanks for the goodie pack...I thought for a minute you sent me some burnt orange
smiley-sport037.gif

Back