Who's ready for Swap # 2

crappiecripplerjigs

Doctor Love I am still undecided on my jig. Might do a belly spin or you could give me an idea for something more creative. I seem to have "tyers block". Not feeling too creative lately. Tell me what you would like to see and I'll try it! Seriously, that would make it more interesting. I'm gonna tie this swap for my buddy Doc! Heading to Chicago with the wife tomorrow for our 12th Anniversary. She bought me Cubs/Cardinals tickets for saturday game. Always wanted to see Wrigley Field!!! Weekend with no children sounds exciting but I'll be calling them every couple hours I'm sure! There will be no goofy, worthless posts from me for a few days! Let me know what I'm tying!

crappiecripplerjigs

I have many pony heads Grasshopper! I am brave enough to call them........ROADRUNNER HEADS! I am indeed up to the task sir! I shall make you proud.

crappiecripplerjigs

LOL! Doc I have not checked that other site yet! I knew you would get my message. The eye thing kinda gave it away huh??

crappiecripplerjigs

That Skip! Hush now... you will get us in trouble! I would like to see a ROADRUNNER tied in a Strawberry Cheesecake pattern. Now you better get back to your Chinese Checkers and Old Maid!

crappiecripplerjigs

You are still in Folsom Prison right?? If you can work out a day pass, I'll be there Tuesday for some catfishing. Don't forget to bring along your tube of Little Stinker catfish bait. I think they quit making that crap back in the 80's. I'm sure you still have some stuck to the bottom of your Multi-Tray Plano. Squirt some Dawn dish soap on it and it should come off!!!!

slipbobber

shoot dog i thought we was the only to jig for cats. we take a dead chub on a size 1 hook and lip hook him and slow jig, wear out the channels and small blues up to 7lbs..... Early morning we jig a blue gill head( head from a 4inch gill) about 20inches deep and wear out the channels. at the local paylake...I got a few pictures ill post with some bigguns...

ragged edge

okay, okay, I just figured out one plus one is two.... WOW!... such love on here! I am so glad yalls heart swelled up to the size of a pea..........count me in if you still have room...........

papaperch

Painted up 20 heads today will wait to see what final total is before tying. If I used my head I would have painted 22 and been covered. Oh well I am retired so time don't mean that much anymore.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like last day of sign-ups, better late than never..... I will get in this as well if you'll have me.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh... it will be tempting. :blush: May have to put them under lock & key till the time comes. That was actually half the reason why i did want in, not sure if i could stand having a set of these in my possesion and NOT be aloud to fish them.

Back