swap 7

Jiggin Joe

ok everyone the jigs have been sent didnt have many problems just one with a dated postage ( can only use stamps on return ) and a few short a few cents :) If someone who is good at taking pictures could please do that it would be great I tried but I stink at it.

Radtexan

Doc Crappie said:
Jiggin Joe said:
ok everyone the jigs have been sent didnt have many problems just one with a dated postage ( can only use stamps on return ) and a few short a few cents :) If someone who is good at taking pictures could please do that it would be great I tried but I stink at it.

JJ

you can send yours here and i would be happy to take the pics for you.... you might get them back a little wet and perhaps a little fishy smelling.. lol

Good to see the Doc back !!!!!!

papaperch

Got mine in mail today. Even the wife was impressed with these jigs. They all look super good.
I will have a tough time deciding to frame or fish these works of art.

Amusing Side Note : Some of you know I gave a framed collection of my ties to my son on his visit here. He attempted to hand carry framed collection on board his return flight. Seems the airport security decided these things could be used as a weapon and insisted they be stored in his hold baggage. Since none of the jigs under glass was bigger than 1/16 oz. . It was difficult to imagine these being used as a weapon in any manner. Starting to believe " common sense " is a rapidly disappearing quality.

oldfox

Received my jigs yesterday in the mail. Wow! All of you did a great job on these jigs! We have a very impressive group of tier's here on the forum. Thanks to everyone that participated... :jig:

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got my jigs yesterday! Nice bunch of jigs from everyone - :cool: Might get a chance to get out and fish with my kids later today, going to tie one on and (try to) cast a few times between hook baiting.

Thanks for hosting the swap Jiggin Joe!

CrappieHappy

Did the best i Could Enjoy!

crappiehappy
f4f9b89b.jpg

Atticafish
b2cde3e5.jpg
JJ1
f6bd77a1.jpg

oldfox
7272d1b0.jpg

PapaPerch