swap 7

Jiggin Joe

ScottV said:
hunter7711 said:
I'll have to pass this one. My fingers just don't work very well on anything smaller than a 1/16. Have fun guys.

Same here, I'll be watching and learning.

Rad, that horse head was by Jiggin Joe, JigCraft Swap #2.
2b387854.jpg
You're right Rad, it's a work of art.

I wish I would of done something like that scott with the swaps I been in its a great idea but I fished with them and lost some now:(
and dont remeber who made most of them now and that bugs me most. This is a good lesson for people new to swaps always take a pic and write down who made it if you plan on using them I know I will from now on.

JungleJim got ya down!! :)

quivira kid

I am in! If I can get these little chubs working for me, I'll have a good excuse to finally use them. If not, I've got a trick or two up my sleeve... the little stuff is right up my alley!

JUNGLEJIM1

I couldn't make up my mine on which chub head to use so I did 15 of each of my 1/64 and 1/80 chubs today. So everyone get's two jigs from me. I have more heads painted if we get more sign ups.

LedHed

Sponsor
Got my mold back yesterday - might change my jig to a rubber legged thing. Jungle got me trying rubber legs and the BGs are tearing them up.

quivira kid

Led, have you ever tried "cap spiders"? It's a warmwater "fly" pattern. Basically just an itty bitty jighead, chenille, and rubber legs.

LedHed

Sponsor
qk
Haven't tried the cap yet. I've been putting 8 strands of rubber and some crystal in a tail on a #12 or #10 hook with a 1/64th chub head. Works great.

Len

Color choices for my 1/64 oz. jigs will be.....
FL. Yellow..Peacock...Black...and green!!

Back