swap 7

Jiggin Joe

okl looks like its time for swap 7 I would like to do a micro swap 1/64 or smaller if thier is enough interest.

any style or colors

up to 24 tyers

will leave sign up tell next friday and depending on number of tyers would like to wrap it up mid july with holidays and all to give people enough time.

If anyone has other ideas they would like to do I will go with majority it really dont matter to me I just wanna get back into the swap scene

JJ

1.Jiggin Joe
2 Ledhed
3. PapaPerch Rec
4. Chill49 Rec
5. AtticaFish
6. Moswampy Rec
7. JungleJim1 Rec
8. quivira kid Rec
9. StumpHunter Rec
10. Len Rec
11. crappiehappy Rec
12. Oldfox Rec

LedHed

Sponsor
I'm in this one - for sure - bout time some body did a UL jig swap.

Gonna do the Ducktail Chub - it's been catching some real big panfish out here

Radtexan

Like to join ya guy's,but out of the few thousand heads I have I dont even have anything smaller than 1/16 th :dodgy: Ill have to watch from the sidelines.

Jiggin Joe

Radtexan said:
Like to join ya guy's,but out of the few thousand heads I have I dont even have anything smaller than 1/16 th :dodgy: Ill have to watch from the sidelines.

if you like rad I will send ya some 1/64 with a #8 Red Sickle hook
just pm me your address. I would'nt want ya to miss out.

Radtexan

Really,Ive received some of your micro's in past swaps and have been very impressed....Be glad to purchase some if you will ?

Jiggin Joe

Radtexan said:
Really,Ive received some of your micro's in past swaps and have been very impressed....Be glad to purchase some if you will ?

no need to pay for them just pm me your address and ill send them out no problem.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Put me on the list as well!!! :) I have a few 'micro' patterns that have been successfull and have been tying alot of the little guys lately. And thanks to JungleJim, i have a nice supply now. :jig:

Radtexan said:
...Ive received some of your micro's in past swaps and have been very impressed....

I still have a few of JJ's mini kips from a swap that must go back nearly 2 years now. I can't put an estimate on how many fish i have caught on them other than ALOT! ALOT!!! If i am getting skunked with the gills on my own jigs - his have saved my day a few times now. :cool:

Jig Man

hunter7711 said:
I'll have to pass this one. My fingers just don't work very well on anything smaller than a 1/16. Have fun guys.

About 1/32 for me... Is it Ok if I watch the masters and learn?

Jiggin Joe

AtticaFish said:
Put me on the list as well!!! :) I have a few 'micro' patterns that have been successfull and have been tying alot of the little guys lately. And thanks to JungleJim, i have a nice supply now. :jig:

Radtexan said:
...Ive received some of your micro's in past swaps and have been very impressed....

I still have a few of JJ's mini kips from a swap that must go back nearly 2 years now. I can't put an estimate on how many fish i have caught on them other than ALOT! ALOT!!! If i am getting skunked with the gills on my own jigs - his have saved my day a few times now. :cool:

Thanks for the kind words :) I think you might be getting a few more:) No Gill-o-Tine this time though. maybe his brother aztec not sure yet .

Radtexan

AtticaFish said:
Not sure which swap this one came from,but it was a work of art !!
JCSWAP009.jpg

ScottV

hunter7711 said:
I'll have to pass this one. My fingers just don't work very well on anything smaller than a 1/16. Have fun guys.

Same here, I'll be watching and learning.

Rad, that horse head was by Jiggin Joe, JigCraft Swap #2.
2b387854.jpg
You're right Rad, it's a work of art.

Back