swap 7

SaltyBuckster

Swapmeisters are'nt allowed to go on vacation during a swap.Attica has that in his "Regulations for Swapmeisters Book",lol.

Len

Sending mine out Tuesday and this is the head colors I used on a 1/64 and the bonus jig 1/80!!!

Jigs038.jpg

moswampy

tied up a bakers dozen tonight while cooling off. two toned rabbit mixed between 1/80th and 1/64th oz

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Aaaaahahahah!!!!! Rule book??? i threw that out after about a month in. ;) I think we're all on scouts honor any more and damn near all seem to follow suit. Other than the **************** spammers anyway. :dodgy:

azslabber said:
Attica has that in his "Regulations for Swapmeisters Book",lol.

I have my jig picked - just have to tie up some bothers and sisters for it and will be on my way. Moving slow lately so glad to see you are on vacation this week. lol Hope you have some 'relax' time planned. :)

StumpHunter

I have been working on some jigs for this swap and wanted to come up with something that is different... I believe I have been able to achieve something new and what I'm going to call "THE BUG" . LOL, not sure what the fish will think but I hope everyone enjoys it when they receive them.
I will be mailing the jigs out this week also.

Joe, I hope you have an enjoyable week.

Jiggin Joe

Received 3 more sets when i got the mail today after my trip . PapaPerch,StumpHunter and Lens and you all will love them!!!! 5 more left and then I will get them out :)

JJ

Jiggin Joe

Received 3 more sets when i got the mail today after my trip . PapaPerch,StumpHunter and Lens and you all will love them!!!! 5 more left and then I will get them out :)

JJ

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got mine finished up today - will hopefully get them sent out on Monday! Put a new combo on a style that has been working for me lately. :) Sorry for dragging my feet. :blush:

Back