swap 7

Jiggin Joe

Ok looks like we have 11 in this one. if someone does'nt know how they should mail these please let me know and I will help you. It is VERY important that on your return envelope you have the post office put stamps on and not a dated postal stamp or it wont work. Just tell them that the envelope will be mailed back to you at a later date and they will know what to do.

my address is

Joe Wright
111 E North St
Owatonna, Mn 55060

also I suck at pictures so would like it if someone would be willing to take them for me. I will add some extra goodies in your package if you do.

Jiggin Joe

Ok looks like we have 11 in this one. if someone does'nt know how they should mail these please let me know and I will help you. It is VERY important that on your return envelope you have the post office put stamps on and not a dated postal stamp or it wont work. Just tell them that the envelope will be mailed back to you at a later date and they will know what to do.

my address is

Joe Wright
111 E North St
Owatonna, Mn 55060

also I suck at pictures so would like it if someone would be willing to take them for me. I will add some extra goodies in your package if you do.

CrappieHappy

we send 12 correct 11 for the members in the swap, and 1 for the board correct. I have a picture of mine already. would you like us to post now or wait until the swap is complete and you have received all jigs?

Jiggin Joe

crappiehappy said:
we send 12 correct 11 for the members in the swap, and 1 for the board correct. I have a picture of mine already. would you like us to post now or wait until the swap is complete and you have received all jigs?

1 of the members is you so 11 is fine. and I would like to post all the jigs after they are delivered so everyone can be surprised like xmas lol

oldfox

Have some 1/64's on order, so put me down Joe. Old fingers aren't as nimble as they used to be, but I'll give it a try..

Jiggin Joe

oldfox said:
Have some 1/64's on order, so put me down Joe. Old fingers aren't as nimble as they used to be, but I'll give it a try..

your in making it a perfect dirty dozen :) still open so jump in now if you want.

JJ

quivira kid

Is 12 in the swap +1 for the site the final head count then? I've got a dozen and a half tied, just need to know how many I get to put in my own jig box. :) I ended up tying a hares ear soft hackle on a 1/64oz head. Should be illegal what this thing will do to bluegills when put a foot and a half or so below a small bobber!

chill49

mailed mine today. I was trying something different and couldn't stop so there are 2 for everyone if I didn't count wrong

Len

I will also be sending a bonus jig other then the 1/64 so now I am working on a 1/80. Man I must be getting addicted to the micro series jigs!! LOL!!

Jiggin Joe

Len said:
I will also be sending a bonus jig other then the 1/64 so now I am working on a 1/80. Man I must be getting addicted to the micro series jigs!! LOL!!

SWEET !!! Cant wait to see em.

Back