>>>===> Jig Swap #20 <===<<< **Closed/Shipped**

Jig Man

Just received a text message from my bride that three more packages made trip today... HMMMMMMMMMM wonder who?????? Interesting.... I think she said one was from Ohio, and one from California, and maybe another from........... lets see........... now where was that....... um........

Texas!~

Radtexan

It aint here Vern,,My packs make it to either side of Mel overnight....He's the one living in Podunck Tx ;)

Matter of fact the strangest thing I ever saw,a swap I hosted here the pack going to Oldfox in Maine confused0059.gif made it overnight and was the first to arrive,I think it took 4-5 days to get to Mel that time...

BTW what ever happened to OF,noticed he hasnt checked in since last July ???

Jig Man

Haven't heard from Oldfox.. You and Russ shipped about the same time and his got here a day ahead. wtex and I can send stuff back and forth and it gets there next day... I don't understand it, but its kinda nice out here in Podunk, fishin ain"t bad at all..

Jig Man

Gotta tell ya'll when it comes to talent, Jig Craft can hang with the best EASY. You should really be proud of the jigs that you are producing. Amazing work men, I will do my best to post pictures of them but I can't promise that I will be able to capture them properly. Thank you all for the extra goodies. You have filled a nitch that was missing in my inventory. Looking forward to trying new stuff... Wanted to make sure I had it right before I posted the names, because I was at work when my bride made the mail run. Just a few more to go and the deal will be done...

Received today...
LedHed
Radtexan
Nightprowler

eyecrosser

Got stranded away from home with big snow yesterday, jigs in the mail this afternoon. Sorry, for the delay everyone. Both mine and my sons jigs enclosed.

Jig Man

OK eyecrosser thats fine. Thank you for keeping us posted, and I hope you are feeling better. Been cold here all day with snow on the way...

eyecrosser

Shook the crud, got caught up, now fighting the snow. Fun never ends. On the bright side, this cold may bring ice:)

SlabHappy

No hurry Eyecrosser, just was curious if he had heard anything. The snow up north has been brutal. We actually got a little today, weekends have been windy, haven't done too much fishin, or tying for that matter. I have gotten bit with the rod building bug. Ordered my stuff to make a 7' light action last night.

SlabHappy

eyecrosser said:
Slab, do you happen to make any ice fishing rods???

I will be honest, the 9 footer is the first rod I have built. I ordered me stuff to make a 7' spinning for casting road runners. Went fishing today and the 9 footer is one sweet rod. Just wish I would have hung a biggun, but didn't even get a bite. Will give it plenty of use come spring and summer. Had a Crappie Max 10' with a weighted butt cap in one hand, my rod in the other. Could tell the difference. I think the spiral wrapped nano guides and the loaded butt made the difference, and the MHX blanks are pretty good and light.

Back