>>>===> Jig Swap #20 <===<<< **Closed/Shipped**

Jig Man

Papaperch's jigs made the trip today. Great lookin jigs sir, and thats cool how you made the spoons. Neat engineering and thank you for the extras. No dought those will catch fish!

papaperch

Great Mel- was beginning to sweat a little. i was thinking it would have got there sooner. Let me know how you do on the spoons.

Jig Man

Stumps made the trip today.. Don't know how you tied them idybidy jigs, but man they do look goooooood!! And thank you for the goodies!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Radtexan said:
papaperch said:
The race for whose gonna be last is tightening fellas.

Sheez .. Still a few days left ;) but I will be on time.

Mine went out today! ;)

Forgot to write a note inside....... crazy couple of weeks. :beat-up: The bag with xtra jigs & bag of painted heads is for the host. You also need to write on the back of the box where/when you had it, you will see where when you get it. Think there is only room for a couple more. You can send the xtra set back with mine.

Jig Man

Afraid you may be right Led. One of us hasn't visited the forum since the 16th. Sent out an e-mail last week and haven't heard anything! Sure would be a shame cause they will miss out on some very nice jigs. And I would be willing to help if I can...

eyecrosser

The boy is done with his and waiting on me to finish, been fighting the crud this past week. I will be dead last this time folks, be done with them before the Super Bowl, sorry for the inconvenience.

Radtexan

Mine did go out wed afternoon,,, surely just a ways down the road from me ,my pack can beat a couple others there;)

Back