>>>===> Jig Swap #20 <===<<< **Closed/Shipped**

Jig Man

Ok, I guess its time to get started, kinda. With the holidays right around the corner lets just sign-up for now until December 31, 2013 and start tying after the New Year. And then have em due to me say January 31, 2014. That way we will have time to re-coop from the holidays and order supplies if needed.
As for the specs. lets keep it simple, but try and involve as many tyers as possible. On my part of the rock the crappie like a small presentation worked slow this time of the year, and I think the hard water folks use some tiny stuff as well. The only thing is the brine guys usually go bigger, but ya might can think of something shrimpy. So lets go with small, which for me is 1/16, but heck I would love to have some smaller than that. Use any material you want, and if ya want to put a little white in there somewhere, it would do my ole heart good. :p
I will Pm my contact info to the group when we close the sign up. And I don't think we need a limit of tyers. If there is someone out there that hasn't joined a swap, then come on and sign up. We would love to have you . And remember this an official swap so you will need to tye one extra jig for the board. Also if you would mail your own jig you will keep for yourself, it will make it easier for me to sort everything out and get them back to you.
That is all I can think of for now, besides lets have some fun with this...

**SIGNUP IS NOW OVER**
Jigs to me by the end of the month "January 31, 2014"

1. Jig Man>>======>complete
2.AtticaFish>>==========> Complete
3. eyecrosserII>>=======>complete
4. eyecrosser>>========> complete
5. Jay Wirth>>====>Complete
6.LedHed>>=====> Complete
7.Kdog>>======> complete
8. StumpHunter >>======> complete
9.Radtexan>>======> complete
10. Pepop>>====> Received
11. Papaperch>>=====> complete
12.QPassage >>=======> complete
13. Chill 49>>======> Received
14. SlabHappy>>=====> complete
15.AndyLane>>======> complete
16. wtex >>=====>complete
17. PanfishHunter >>====> Complete
18. Nightprowler>>=======> Received
19. plateboater>>=======> complete

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I figured you were up to posting this when i butted in and started small talk with ya..... :p

I am in on the swap! Already have a paint combo (go figure) in mind and will just have to match a tail/body to it. Never know... Santa just may leave me a gift cert. for some new materials in my stocking.

smiley-santa-claus-13042883.jpg

eyecrosser

Looks like the boy already signed on; I'm in also. He has his own vice now so will be easier this go around.

Kdog

Count me in, be my first swap but I am gonna try some of my 1/32 or 1/24 ounce. Have not tied any in a long time so this is the motivation to start using my accumulated supplies.

Jig Man

I knew ya did Russ, it was good visiting with ya. Man its good to be back home, absent for a while and soon as I show up I get put work. LOL Seriously I'm looking forward to this, and Kdog welcome these are a lot of fun. If ya have any questions just ask away, don't know how long you been tying, but it is a great way to see how everyone else does their jigs . Man I can't wait to see what ya'll come up with, and I have ya'll added to the list.

Jig Man

Ok Roger, gotcha added... If the tyers that responded on the other thread wouldn't mind responding on this one I would appreciate it, and would love to have ya join. Sorry to have to ask, but it helps keep done the confusion. I'm easily confused when I haven't had my senile pills...

Pepop

Jig Man said:
Ok Roger, gotcha added... If the tyers that responded on the other thread wouldn't mind responding on this one I would appreciate it, and would love to have ya join. Sorry to have to ask, but it helps keep done the confusion. I'm easily confused when I haven't had my senile pills...
I'll put a couple of mine in with my jigs, that is if you think you can handle the Super Industrial Strength Senile Pills!:head_scratch:

Jig Man

eyecrosser said:
So we are keeping it 1/16 oz. and below and hopefully something white tied in??????

if you feel more comfortable and have more 1/8 oz stuff, i doubt if the fine would be to heavy. heck i wouldn't mind seeing some flies turned in. only thing is 1/4oz stuff could turn into a postage problem.. Hope this helps.

Back