>>>===> Jig Swap #20 <===<<< **Closed/Shipped**

Kdog

Did 30, decided to do something neat with them, ruined them trying to create a gold effect on the heads, craft fur will not take the 250 degree setting in my oven. (Found out the etex epoxy when cured at 250 for 25 minutes creates a translucent gold color jig head)

Did another 30, decided they were too generic.

Did another 30, hoping this is closed soon so I dont change my mind again or decide on something new.

chill49

Guys I know there are some of you just watching TV so lets get 3 more and make it 20. Newbies it a chance to get your feet wet don't be scared

Pepop

Well, I decided to back up a bit & the 20 I had tied, I'll hold for another swap I'm in (besides, they might've been a little heavy for you Northern, "Buggy-Whip" guys :D). I went ahead & painted another batch of heads, WHITE this time! Added a little "Flair" & started tying. Got 8 ready so far. I'm anxious to see the final #.

papaperch

This be by entry for swap # 20. V-cut guinea fedders on 1/32 oz head.

Three different paints all by Rosey. Gray sparkle base , mirror black on back and entire head finished with clear starburst. All on #4 hook.

Red and top of chenille colored black by art pens. Trying to emulate just hatched crappie fingerling.

SlabHappy

papaperch said:

Three different paints all by Rosey. Gray sparkle base , mirror black on back and entire head finished with clear starburst. All on #4 hook.

Red and top of chenille colored black by art pens. Trying to emulate just hatched crappie fingerling.

I like it! I'm slacking a bit. I just modified my mold to pour some heads for the swap, or I might use some others I have poured????

QPassage

papaperch said:

nice
I was wondering if we are posting pics of the jigs :D guess that's my answer.

Jig Man

If ya want to post um have fun and when I receive em all I post the whole enchilada.. Thats a beauty

QPassage

Here's mine.
Catch-a-lot-a-crap
temporary-50.jpg
I just had to put the hackle on it, I just can't get over how much easier it is to do with a rotary vise. :)

Jig Man

You are in Nightprowler and welcome. And if anyone else is interested, and don't worry about experience, the sign up runs until midnight December 31, 2013..... :D

Pepop

OK, I guess I'll give everyone a li'l peek!
image_zps1bdb394d.jpg
I just call it Black & Chartreuse Plus and it's tied on a 1/32oz Ball on a #6 Sickle.

BTW, great lookin ties papa & Q.

Back