>>>===> Jig Swap #20 <===<<< **Closed/Shipped**

Jig Man

OK, got ya'll added to the list and thanks... Looks like ole Santa is gonna be bringing us a very nice Christmas package... Who care if its a little late. Gonna be a good one fo sho.

Tell ya what eyecrosser, I like fishing with the smaller stuff too. And there is a certain someone, and I wont mention any names, but he is a blue gill catchin mochine, and he has a pattern that puts em in the boat. Sure would like to see one a those up close and personal... Hint Hint :D My little lake went dry a couple years ago and we lost some big ones, but it has since filled up and we have re-stocked so maybe next summer I will be back in business....

eyecrosser

Gonna be a brand new year, let's see how many we can get to sign up and bring in the New Year with a bang:)

Jig Man

Here comes Santa Clause here comes Santa Clause right down Santa Clause lane.... Can't ya just hear me singing, well maybe if we could stop the dogs from barkin. Don't miss out on this un, gonna be some fish catchers!!!

Jig Man

Gatcha signed up Andy and thanks. Really like the new set-up. Except that two handled thing in the front.

Jig Man

I saw momma kissing Santa Clause, underneath the mistletoe last night.... I'm gonna keep singing till ya sign up!

Jig Man

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose and if you ever saw it you would even say it glows. I got two letters from The Grand Ole Opera last week. First saying they didn't want me and the second just checkin to make sure I got the first...

Jig Man

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know. Where the treetops glisten, and children listen. To hear sleigh bells in the snow...:icefish:

Jig Man

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas toys in every store. But the prettiest sight to see, Is the holly that will be on your own front door...

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Pressure - aahahaha!

"It's been five to for the last hour. We got plenty of time. We got nothing but time. We got time to kill."

I'm a waitin' till after christmas to even get thinking about this one. Never know, Netcrafter's gift certificate might be hiding in my stocking.

Pepop

OH! I meant to say, I have 20 painted & 20 tied! Pressure? Naaaa! But I'm in another swap that's just beginning and a third that'll prolly start next week so I'm just tryin to stay ahead of the rush!

Back