>>>===> Jig Swap #20 <===<<< **Closed/Shipped**

Jig Man

Ok Men, I had a package roll in here from Kansas today with two sets of jigs in it... Eyecrosser and EyecrosserII jigs are here, and amigos they are some fantastic jigs. And thank you both for the extra goodies.

Now for the part I don't like. It is getting late. I have used all resources available to contact our last participant, but I have received no response, and I wish it wasn't so. I would have been more than glad to help him any way I could. But with the way things have gone in the past, unless someone says different, I'm going to sort em and ship em.

I will put the 19th jig back in each tier's pack tonight and ship them back home tomorrow. It has been a great pleasure to host this swap, and I have picked up a great deal of experience from your product. I truly appreciate each one of you guy's generosity, and I will say it again. The quality of work ya'll have produced is second to none, a BIG KUDOS. I will carry my bag of jigs to work tomorrow and do my best to take pictures of your jigs. If you have any questions or any problems in the last phase of Swap #20 let me know. Peace, Mel <><

eyecrosser

Mel, if you would like to keep the extras out of mine and my sons' batch you are more than welcome to them. The inclusion of something white on the jigs was for you bud, fish'em and enjoy them:)

papaperch

Its a shame Mel but it is what it is. That is three swaps in a row . I for one am not going to enter the swap he is going to be hosting. Regardless of age your word should mean something when given.

Same here keep my extra if you like.

QPassage

Such is life there is always something that gets in the way of everything being perfect :D I'm looking forward to getting these jigs. Buy the way feel free to stick my extra jig in yer pocket if you want it. You'll have an extra for your buddy the day you are our fishing with it. ;)
Thank you Bo

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, you can keep my extra as well if you want.

As for hosting, that individual may get pushed back a few swaps.

AndyLane

Toss my extra one in your box if you want Mr. HostMan. Boy oh Boy I can't wait to see all these sweet jigs. Even though all the swap jigs i get should prolly go on display, the ones I receive will get wet. They do get their own jig boxes but they fo sho get wet. :)

Kdog

Keep ,y extras. you have suffered enough aggravation and deserve something for your troubles.

LedHed

Sponsor
keep em mel. Very worried about ol fox. They been taking a mean pounding this year....

All you snow bound members stay safe & warm - can't wait to see this swaps jigs!!!

Jig Man

Dang, its like a skating rink out there.:beat-up: I decided to stay home from work today, wouldn't be able to do anything anyway.:home: OK men, just made it home from the post office.:-/ Jigs are headed your way. Hopefully you will get them before spring thaw and have a chance to use them. :icefish: I'll take pichers tomorrow at work post em tomorrow night....

Jig Man

i'll try to keep this updated as jigs are received....

1.Jig Man>>======> complete
2.AtticaFish>>==========> complete
3. eyecrosserII>>=======> complete
4. eyecrosser>>========> complete
5. Jay Wirth>>====> Complete
6.LedHed>>=====> complete
7.Kdog>>======> complete
8. StumpHunter >>======> complete
9.Radtexan>>======> complete
10. Pepop>>====> Received
11. Papaperch>>=====>complete
12QPassage >>=======> complete
13. Chill 49>>======> Received
14.SlabHappy>>=====> complete
15.AndyLane>>======> complete
16. wtex >>=====> complete
17.PanfishHunter>>====> Complete
18. Nightprowler>>=======> Received
19. plateboater>>=======> complete

AndyLane

Forgot to post yesterday but I got My Jigs. Geez I'm certainly going to have to keep my fillet knife sharp if I'm going to be Dipping these jigs! Great Swap!

Kdog

Got mine yesterday did not open till just a while ago. Awsome jigs folks. Thank you

eyecrosser

We received ours yesterday, nice addition to any collection. Will all be used, thanks everyone, great job on these.

Kdog

Well I done screwed up. Left them where the wife could see them and she now has 14 new jigs in her tackle bag.

Jig Man

Hate it when that happens Kdog, LOL.... And thank ya'll for posting up that you have received your jigs. Its backwards for the swap host. When you send in your jigs, you wonder when they are gonna get there. Now I'm wonderin when they are gonna make it back home.

SlabHappy

Kdog said:
Well I done screwed up. Left them where the wife could see them and she now has 14 new jigs in her tackle bag.

Wish my wife would try to steal mine! She just rolls her eyes and says they are dumb! She made me move all of my tying/rod building stuff to the garage! In my eyes, it wasn't too cluttered sitting next to the entry way table. Come on, everyone has 3 roll around storage bins and a fly tying station with a rod threader sitting by their front door, don't they?

Back