Time for a new swap!!

hunter7711

LOL!!! That will work. Fiesta and BLT. I'll be callin you the couple of weeks. I can fly out of KC into Meridian for not too bad a cost. Want to know when it would be best to plan on comin down for some crankin.

ScottV said:
A little Sally is all you need to top coat your eyes qivira kid. I'm sure you'll be surprised at how good they'll look.

Mine will be mailed tomorrow Gary. What flavor dips do you want for your "happy"?

quivira kid

Mine all got tied today. My A.D.D. started to kick in about halfway through! I hate having to tie more than about 6 of the same pattern/color combo in one sitting. I'm happy with how they turned out... a little nicer than my normal "fishin jigs". Now I just need to tie up a couple cool ones for the swapmeister, get them tagged and bagged, and put 'em in the mail!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
QK - I know what you mean! The fly swap over on FAOL i was able to tie and finish so fast i couldn't believe it.

Those of you already done and mailed..... you work too fast! haha! I HAVE made my decision on a pattern and have a whopping 1 single prototype finished. :p I better get cracking.

hunter7711

Time for a little reminder. Jigs are to be in my hands by May 1. Here is where we stand right now.
1. moswampy (received)
2. crappiehappy (received)
3. hunter7711 (done)
4. johnt-ms (received)
5. Ron Don
6. papaperch
7. Ledhed
8. AttticaFisH
9. oldfox (received)
10. ScottV (received)
11. Chippewa (received)
12. Quivira Kid (received)
13. baitmaster
14. Len

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Mine sould be on their way by the middle of next week - have a few left to do. As long as they don't get lost on the way, should make it by the deadline.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
My red/gray 'pheas-unny' jigs were sent out today after work. Can anyone guess my 2 main materials? haha!

When you see my jigs... don't laugh till you get them wet. They have a really cool look swimming in the water but appear to be a mess of fur and feather wrapped around a candy cane when they are dry. :D It is an untested pattern (other than 1 short trip) so who knows. If this weather ever clears up i will have the extras i made for myself out for a complete test.

Back