Time for a new swap!!

ScottV

Yea Ronny, it's pretty bad when your trolling motor prop is coming out of the water. I thought about replacing my jigs with treble hooks and see if I could snag a crappie. LOL

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
quivira kid said:
I don't have any jigs with eyes, or I'd join! Maybe next time around.

Zac - I got these from another swap awhile back and never used many of them...

extras_1.jpg

...they are stickers of some sort, i believe they were cut using different size hole punches. Stick them on the jig head and put a coat of clear nail polish and they hold up good - unless you are skipping them off the rip-rap. :rolleyes:

I would be glad to send some to you (N/C) so you can get in the swap! PM your address...

Offer is up to anyone else who wants to get in this swap but doesn't have the 'eyes' for it. I have enough of them to give out to several people if need be! :)

quivira kid

Russ, thanks for the offer! I've got some sticker eyes, but I've never had good luck with them staying on. And I for darn sure am not going to send out a jig that looks half-assed thrown together! I'll play with painting them and get on board the next go-around.

CrappieHappy

quivira kid said:
Russ, thanks for the offer! I've got some sticker eyes, but I've never had good luck with them staying on. And I for darn sure am not going to send out a jig that looks half-assed thrown together! I'll play with painting them and get on board the next go-around.

Use the end of a drill bit or small round paintbrush to dap paint on, or just put the stickers on and ovecoat with sally hansens hard as nails etc.... you can do it......

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Awsome Chippewa!! No need to worry about skill level - all are welcome to join!!

That is a big plus with these swaps, it is a benefit to both new and experienced tiers. For those who are still learning, you get to see what others are doing and actually have the jig in you hands - AND - i have gotten some very good ideas from new tiers that make me re-think how i have been doing things. :cool:

baitmaster

Hunter,
If you still got room......and will put up with me.....add me to the list. House projects, work, and a darn cold have stopped me from doing any seriour tying lately. This should get me kick started again!

Back