Time for a new swap!!

hunter7711

I didn't think I was going to have the time, but what the heck, I'll make time. Signup will end April 5th, and all jigs must be in my hands by May 1st. If you don't know how a swap works here is a link http://www.jigcraft.com/jigcraft/showthread.php?tid=161

Were going to be tyeing either a 1/16 oz or a 1/8 oz, your choice. Jig must have eyes (you can't expect a blind jig to catch fish). It must have Red on it somewhere (even if it's just a strand of red thread). That's all that I want to see, the rest is up to you. Most of all HAVE FUN!!!!:D

1. moswampy (received)
2. crappiehappy (received)
3. hunter7711 (done)
4. johnt-ms (received)
5. Ron Don (received)
6. papaperch (received)
7. Ledhed
8. AttticaFisH (received
9. oldfox (received)
10. ScottV (received)
11. Chippewa (received)
12. Quivira Kid (received)
13. baitmaster (received)
14. Len (received)

papaperch

Ok coach put me in. Hope to see some of our newbloods get in this one. Don't be shy guys Hunter has given us a pretty wide latitude on this one. Remember this is not a competition more like a co-operation.

moswampy

I bet by the end of next week there will be several more. have some read heads stickered with holo eyes and clear coated right now. Just thinking of what clothes to dress them in. Tried the vice method of flattening them out. Worked ok, just not the perfect dimensions every time.

Back